THE FALL

Jennie -

"Hello there, cousin"

He smiled at me and my heart sank to the ground. I always see him in magazine covers. He was famous, his family is famous but I've never seen them in person.

Why?

Because I had been running away from them ever since that tragic night.

That night where they killed my parents without mercy.

That night where they almost killed me if not for my uncle's death.

His family was the reason why I was left alone -

His family was the reason why I have a broken soul.

Kim, Taehyung - better known as V for his screen name. The famous actor loved by everyone for his charms and perfect smile.

"I thought I would never find you"

"H-how did you f-find me then?" I stuttered and backed away until I was trapped at the edge of the building.

He smiled at me, but I felt fear - because all I see behind his smile and his perfect set of teeth is a cold blooded man. He was good-looking, everyone loved and adored his beautiful face but behind his mask is an identity that no one knew about except for me and my dead loved ones.

"First of all, it was really hard to locate you. You changed your name and I have no freaking idea what you look like except for your baby picture. I am so pissed that my parents had to remind me each day that if I don't find you and kill you, I will never receive my inheritance and that is something I don't want to happen cousin."

He stepped forward.

"Because I am greedy and money is everything. You can even buy the law with money, did you know that? People are greedy when it comes to money"

"And money is evil which means..."

He laughed menacingly and took another step forward.

"I. AM. EVIL"

"P-please. I won't take anything from you I swear, everything is all yours just let me live behind the shadows"

"That's not the point here cousin, they can't sign the papers unless you show up or you die"

"B-but it's been years! No one cares about me and no one knows that I'm still alive"

He took a deep breath and brushed his hair.

"Are you even listening to what I said?! My parents want you dead"

"But I want to live! Please! Just let me hide, I promise no one will find out about who I am! You can take everything, just let me live" I kneeled and begged

I still want to spend a life with Lisa.

I still need to hear her say those three important words.

"Goddamnit! Stand up or I will shoot you in the head!"

He forcefully pulled me up like a piece of trash and I whimpered in pain.