WELCOME HOME

Lisa -

Helpless, I watched Jennie disappear in the arms of the demon I hoped to kill.

"Lisa look!"

Taehyung was at the edge of the rooftop, holding unto a metal bar trying to save his pathetic life.

"We have to help him" I stared at Jennie, stupefied at what she wanted us to do.

"Princess, let them. Have you forgotten that he is the same man who aims nothing but to take your life. Why would you even help him?!"

I was angry, a bit mad that she even thought of helping that boy.

"Lisa please..."

My eyes turn red but Jennie is already used to it.

"Jennie why? Tell me why would you help that boy?"

"Because I'm not like him Lisa. I don't want to be like him nor any of those who take advantage of their power. I don't want to stand here and do nothing when someone is about to die. Please Lisa.."

Rain began to pour and I stared at the dark sky with my crimson eyes. My tears fell down along with the rain that brought me nothing but coldness and pain.

When I closed my eyes, all I heard is Jennie's voice screaming for my name.

I felt angry.

Angry at myself for failing to protect her.

Mad at Jennie for being such a good soul.

My arms began to numb as I freeze to death - helpless against the metal bars that held me captive and useless.

My side burned from pain and as I glanced at my stomach, I saw scrapes of metal pierced against my flesh and blood flowing non-stop.

"Fuck"

I tasted my own blood as I senselessly cough.

My vision began to blur as I heard muffled voices screaming for my name.

"Lisaaaaa!"

"Fuck!"

"Lis wake up, please"

"Stay with us Manoban, open your eyes goddamn it!"

"Jisoo do something"

"I'm thinking love"

"Who the fuck did this to you???"

"Lis, wake up please"

Jisoo -

"Love I'm worried. I don't know why but I just.."

"Maybe you're just hungry love. Do you want me to get you some food?"

She shaked her head and I see that she really is not okay. Lisa and Jennie left for school early today. Usually, Lisa would update us every 30 minutes so we can keep in track of Jennie.

"Chu, have you heard from Lisa?" Seulgi and Byul sat on the table with us.

"No. Have you??" I asked and they also shaked their heads.

"That's why we came here and ditched our class because we were worried that something happened"

"I told you love. I'm worried and my heart feels heavy. Can we please find Jennie and Lisa?? Please?"

With a heavy sigh, I agreed to my girl.

"Why did it rain all of a sudden?" Seulgi mumbled as  we all watched the sky revolt with thunder.