WINGS

Lisa -

"So, when do you plan to tell Jennie that you're a dumb fallen angel?" I stepped on the brake harshly causing Jisoo to dive head first in my dashboard.

"Yah!! What the fuck was that for!?"

I bit the inside of my cheek to refrain myself from laughing and instead, shrugged my shoulder.

"Not my fault if you weren't wearing your seatbelt dumbshit"

"You're dumber!" she exclaimed.

"No, you are the dumbest"

"You're dumber than the dumbest!" she says and I unlocked her door.

"You wanna walk instead?"

She immediately smiled pinched my cheek "You know that I'm just kidding Limario right?"

"Can you two stop arguing about who's dumber so we could go now?" Seulgi joined and peaked in the middle of the driver's seat and passenger's seat.

"You both are dumb anyway" Byul whispered at the back but it was loud enough for us to hear.

"Yah!" We all both screamed in unison.

"Just step on the fucking gas Manoban or I will burn your car down" Seulgi warned and I immediately obliged.

"Don't you dare" I scowled and she leaned back on her seat.

Phone rings....

"Can you put that on speaker for me Chu"

"Hey CL, what's up?"

"Ms. Manoban, w-we have a problem" her voice sounds jittery and my heart started to race.

"What's going on CL. Where's Jennie?"

"That's why I'm calling - "

Jisoo looked at me worriedly while I saw Seulgi and Byul from the rearview mirror leaning forward.

"Tell me quickly CL"

"Jackson noticed that Jennie looked pale and when he followed her, there's a group of men that was running after her"

"What the fuck are the guards for CL!?"

Rain started to pour and I began to curse inside my head.

"Hanbin called the guards but they were all knocked down for an unknown reason"

"Where's Jennie?!"

"S-she's at the rooftop with those strangers. They locked the door and no one could break it"

"Fuck!"

I ended the call and stepped on the accelerator. Terror washed over me and I felt my adrenaline starting to build up.

"Lisa, careful. The roads are slippery, we might get into an accident"

"I can't Chu! Jennie's in fucking danger!"