TIME

Jennie -

Okay Jennie, calm down. Don't let Lisa take over your whole system. She's just teasing you and you know it! Don't show her how whipped you are when it comes to her deadly charisma.

"Hey Jen, you okay? You look dazed and sick"

Hanbin touched my forehead and I held unto the barstool to support my rubbery legs.

Damn Lisa and her effects!

"Whoa, you're burning! I think you have a fever" Hanbin says and looked at me with careful eyes.

"And I can be very, very possessive if I want to"

Lisa's voice echoed like a recorder inside my head and I unconsciously slapped Hanbin's hand away.

"Sorry, Hanbin. I-I'm not sick" I staggered and looked at him apologetically.

"It's fine Jennie, sorry if I touched you"

"No, it's okay. It's just that - " I can't finish my sentence.

What am I supposed to say anyway?

That Lisa is jealous?

..and possessive?

We're not even dating but why do I feel like she owns me?

I grabbed a glass of water and consumed the liquid in one chug.

"It's okay Jennie, I get it" Hanbin cuts through my thoughts and I looked at him with confusion.

"You got one jealous lover," He says and I almost spit the water on his face.

"She's been watching you like a hawk" he winks at me as he hands me a paper towel.

"Thanks" I wiped my mouth then a lingering feeling of Lisa's wet thumb against my lips ignited the flame within me again, and I blushed hard.

"Okay, now you look like a tomato" Hanbin chuckled and left me in my dumbfounded state.

I glanced at the second level and saw Lisa standing at the corner of the railings, watching me with those piercing doe eyes. Her hand gripped the metal bars firmly and I can imagine how nice it would be to have those hands roaming against my skin. And those long, definitely long fingers, I just -

Okay Jennie, time to shut up.

You sound like a virgin wanting to be deflowered.

Do I?

I slapped myself and pushed the horny thoughts away. I still have an hour left before I face Lisa who caused my raging hormones and increased libido.

I cleaned tables for the rest of my remaining time and managed to keep my balance despite the wobbly legs from Lisa's touch and whispers.

I glanced at the clock one more time and hurled from the inside as the time ends. My body is acting weird and insane and I don't even know why. 

I walked outside the club and see Lisa standing outside, leaning at her car while she watched the full moon. The light gave justice to her features and I am again left astonished at how beautiful this person can be. She peered at me and the corner of her lips turned upward.

"Hey there gorgeous," she said and walked over in my direction.

I took the same path and met her halfway.

"Who are you calling gorgeous? I'm not gorgeous" I said as we stood in front of each other in the middle of the parking lot.

"Who said that? You are breathtakingly beautiful Jennie Kim. You always take my breath away" she said and snaked her arms on the back of my waist.