JENNIE

Jennie -

When everyone thought that the nightmare was done, we failed to realized that Taehyung has a plan B waiting for us.

"No one move or I will blow this person's head"

I stood in front of everyone while I was being dragged slowly with a gun pointed at my head. Lisa was still unconscious, she was lying at the ground, cold and lifeless.

Is this the end of our story?

Tears escaped my eyes, I feel so tired from too much crying and seeing Lisa in such situation is so painstakingly unbearable - I felt the pain gnawing the insides of my body. Everyone remained frozen on their spot, not moving even a muscle, careful not to make a mistake while a gun was pointing at my head.

In a matter of seconds, we were surrounded with men pointing their guns at us. They surrounded the whole place including the second floor with riffles aimed at us below.

"Move!!"

They yelled and pointed their guns to my friends as they gather them at the corner of the room. No one dared to fight back - all because I was held hostage, all because of me.

Why do I always have to put the people I love in danger? 

I studied my surrounding and my heart breaks for what I have caused. My friends not being able to fight back - Seulgi is still weak as Byul held her for support, Rosie looks lost in the arms of Jisoo and the two renegades were trying their best to hold their trembling match. 

What breaks my heart the most is Lisa, my fallen angel sprawled on the ground without life as she laid on her own pool of blood and I fall deeper into oblivion. 

Silence, nobody dared to speak as we all kept our mouth shut and then we heard footsteps. 

A man and a lady in red dress came in the picture, shiver ran down my spine as they walk past through me. They stood in front of Taehyung who was unrecognizable due to Jisoo's punches. 

We all gasped as the man smacked him hard on his face. He turned around and then I saw his face - the face of the murderer that I've been running from ever since I was a child. His cold demeanor was overflowing and I felt my knees shaking in fear. 

He pulled a handkerchief from the pocket of his coat and wiped the blood on his knuckles. 

"You useless brat, I knew you'd fail - you always do" his voice was low, but I can feel the tension with every word that left his mouth.

"Father I'm sorry please... Let me - "

"Shut up you piece of shit, I don't wanna hear a single word from you ever. You don't deserve to be Kim, you're a disgrace to me - I hate that my own blood is running from your veins"  he spoke without even looking at his own son, he was busy wiping off the blood on his hand - the blood of his own son.

"Mother please.." he tried to beg.

That's her mom?

She didn't even look at him nor glanced at him. She was busy helping her husband clean the blood that spattered on his designer coat.

Now I feel sorry for Taehyung, his parents are sick. They didn't even give a single fuck about their son, they have no remorse and their face showed nothing but a blank expression.

"Now to get this over with - "

He lifted his head and my heart stopped.

Our gaze met and I knew what's next.