THE EVIL AND THE SWEET

Lisa -

"It's nice to meet you, Jennie"

A soon as he stepped forward, I went in front of Jennie and slapped his hand away. He gave me a blank face but I can hear his thoughts loud and clear.

Ah, the brave lover I see.

Without taking my eyes off from him, I negotiated with the dean.

"Why don't you let me tour him around instead Ms. Jung? Jennie's first class is a major subject and I'm free during the first hour. Besides, I'm gonna tour Chaeyoung too since it's her first day"

Jisoo was able to catch up so she went beside Ms. Jung.

"Lisa's right Ms Jung, all you have to do is relax and let Lisa do the tour for these two new students"

"Okay! I think that would be a perfect idea! By the way this is Lisa Manoban, our star student" She agrees immediately at the idea making me release the breath I never knew I was holding.

I glanced at Jisoo who simply nodded her head.

"Would that be okay with you, Taehyung? Is it okay to use your real name since you'll be a student of my university?"

He faced the dean with a fake smile.

"Ofcourse Ms. Jung! Although I prefer to have Jennie accompany me, I'll be fine with whoever is free"

Trying my best to control my anger, I pulled my aviators from my pocket to cover my crimson eyes.

"And that whoever is free would be me" I smirked at him.

Bitch.

"Then I'm honored, Ms. Manoban" he smiles but I am completely aware how fake he is. Jennie was right, he's a good actor who hides behind his mask.

"Just call me Lisa"

"Lisa, sure!" he smiles again, another fake one.

I'll make sure to discard you first before my cousin.

His thoughts bothered me a bit, not because I was scared that he will hurt me because he can never hurt me in any way possible. But it bothered me because I am worried that he will hurt Jennie and I might lose her forever. I can never let that happen. I faced Jennie with a heavy heart and kissed the top of her head.

"I'll see you later princess"

She pulled the hem of my shirt while biting her lower lip. Even without reading her mind, I know what she's thinking.

She's worried.

Go and I'll bring Jennie to class. And please take care of my chipmunk or I will choke you to death.

Jisoo's thoughts were loud and clear. I gave her a small smile before cupping Jennie's cheek.

"I'll be fine, I promise. Remember my words, princess. Now go with Jisoo for now, I promise to see you later"

I showed her my best smile because I don't want her to have an idea that I'm a bit bothered by her evil cousin. Thankfully, she was convinced as she nodded her head slowly.

"Let's go Jendeuk or we will miss our first class" Jisoo whispers.

"I'll see you at lunch, hun" she mumbles as she embraces me before trailing behind Jisoo. I was left in a state of shock while I blushed at her remarks. It was the first time she used an endearment and I can't help but feel the heat creeping in my cheeks.

V clears his throat and my mood immediately switches to something dark. As I faced the man behind me, I saw the demon peeking behind his back and I cringed at his ugliness.