CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU

Jennie -

Lisa...

Lisa...

Lisa...

Lisa......

I kept repeating her name like a mantra, it was beautiful - she was beautiful.

I had been daydreaming about her until the school bell rang. Now I'm about to get to work and all I could still think about was her.

This is dangerous, very dangerous.

I am breaking my own rule and I am starting to invest trust and emotional attachment to this person whom I just met a few days ago.

She made my heart skip a beat and she's been doing it numerous times already - although we've only met twice and to say that it only took us hours to be with each other.

God Jennie, you're so whipped!

I was standing at the bus stop and saw Lisa's car parked on the other side of the road. A red motorcycle stopped in front of me and my brows knitted together.

"Hi Jen, need a ride?" Bobby with a boy next door grin suddenly showed up.

Decline the offer, Jennie!  This is a trap!

He's your number 1 enemy's boyfriend.

I shake my head and gave Bobby a small smile.

"Thanks but I can take a bus"

"Oh c'mon. You're headed to Club Zero for work right? I'm meeting with the team there so we can just go together" he insisted

"Really Bobby, I can go there myself thank you"

"Seriously Jen, come with me" He was about to reach for my hand when another hand grabbed Bobby's and stood shield in front of me.

"I think she already said no"

My eyes grew wide when I realized Lisa was now standing in front of me.

How come I didn't see her walking in our direction?

Or was I just too focused on Bobby?

"Aren't you the new student? How did you get here without me noticing you?"

Bobby pulled his hand away from Lisa's grip and stood up from his motorcycle with a confused look.

"I heard what you did to my girlfriend"

"The bitch was your girl?"

My eyes shot wide and I saw anger flash against Bobby's eyes.

"Come again?" He grabbed Lisa's collar but Lisa stood still and unbothered by Bobby's grip.

"Whoa there buddy, calm down" A purple-haired woman interfered and grabbed Bobby's shoulder.

They stared at each other for a few seconds and I saw Bobby loosen his grip from Lisa's collar.

Thank God!

"Relax buddy, my friend here said that your girlfriend was a badass"

"What the fuck Chu?" Lisa clenches her jaw and scowls at the purple-haired woman who looks gorgeous by the way.