HER BELLA

Jennie -

Lisa was warm, her arms felt so right against my small frame. She was holding me tight and I can feel each breath she take against my neck. She was only wearing a sports bra and her toned stomach was such a turn-on. Plus the kiss! That kiss sent me high and I wanted to have more.

Gosh, I'm beginning to think of things I could do with her.

"Jen, can I ask you something?"

I thought she'd ask for another kiss but then -

"Are you drinking hot choco?" she asked and I pulled away to look at her.

She blinked, her eyes had returned to their normal color.

"Yeah, why?" I asked with a little disappointment that she didn't ask for another kiss.

"Can I please have some?" she asked and I arched an eyebrow.

I can't believe this woman.

"Yeah. Let me get you a mug" I turned and went to the kitchen.

While I was preparing Lisa's hot choco, I watched her with curious eyes as she roam around my small space. She looks so foreign against my simple living room. I smiled to myself and felt giddy while I poured the hot chocolate for Lisa.

"What's with that smile?" I flinched and almost dropped the kettle but then Lisa was able to catch it in a blink of an eye.

"Careful now frying pan" she teases and placed the kettle back on the counter.

"Yah! Stop calling me frying pan" I said and gave her her hot choco.

"Kidding" she winked and I think I just died.

Lisa raised the mug to her mouth and I got worried when she started to drink the hot liquid without a pause.

"Lisa careful that's still hot!" I tried to warn her but she didn't listen and continued to chug down the hot choco I made.

I watched Lisa with astonishment as she gulped the hot choco without a break. My eyes traveled down to the base of Lisa's neck, her adam's apple bobbing up and down and I had to bite my lower lip at the sight. I felt butterflies in my belly at the sight of Lisa's toned stomach flexing as she take the last drop from the mug.

"Fuck Jennie Kim, that tastes good" she moans and licked her lips clean.

Why did that sound sexual?

Okay Jennie, pull yourself together!

"Jen, you okay?" Lisa placed the mug down the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I lied but Lisa smirked.

"I knew you were checking me out" she winked and flopped herself on the couch while I was left dumbfounded with a blush on my face.

"N-no I wasn't!"

Perfect! Why do you have to stutter?! Now it's more obvious that you were checking her out!

"Yeah right" Lisa grins and I rolled my eyes as I turned my back from her. I placed both our mugs on the sink and sat beside Lisa on the couch.

I studied Lisa for a few seconds and gathered all the courage I have in me.

"Lisa...." I begin and she looks in my direction.

"Hmm?"

"Your eyes, why - I mean. Uhm, it's okay if you don't answer but I'm just really really curious why.." I hesitate for a second but then Lisa did the rest.