POSSESIVE

Lisa –

"So you're telling me that Jennie saw your eyes and didn't run away?"

I shake my head and took a sip of my coffee. Jisoo has been asking me tons of questions about Jennie and the incident.

"So what did she do when she saw the bloody eyes?"

I looked at Jisoo from across the table with a knowing look and took a deep breath while I stare into blank space.

"Why the fuck are you blushing? We don't blush Limario, that's just gay in so many ways"

I rolled my eyes and felt the corner of my lips twitching.

"Shut up Chu. I just -  " I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and an image of Jennie kissing my eyes flashed through my memory.

"I just can't fight this feeling Chu, it's – "

"Amazing isn't it?" Jisoo completes the sentence and I just nod.

"It's indescribable and I just can't hide this feeling anymore. You can call me gay but I think I like Jennie a lot"

I felt a surge of emotion flowing through every vein of my body. It was overwhelming and I felt so light as if I was walking on the clouds again.

"You can really never hide that feeling dumbass, but at least hide your bloody eyes"

She tosses my Rayban from across the table which I immediately slipped on.

Damn it!

Jisoo smiled at me and glanced outside. I ate a spoonful of Oreo Cheesecake which is my new favorite by the way and sipped my coffee while I watch Jisoo who looked lonely all of a sudden.

"What's with the sudden change of mood?" I asked and she sighed.

"I missed that kind of feeling," she said and looked back at me.

"If ever I get the chance to meet someone like Jennie, someone who wouldn't run away after seeing my bloody eyes and knowing what I am – I'll never doubt myself and forget the rules. I'll throw reincarnation and live my remaining life with her. But I guess life sucks for someone like me. I hate you for finding someone like Jennie"

She scowled and picked up a knife to point at me.

"If you ever let go of Jennie, I will slit your throat Lalisa and make sure your wings fall off. Do you hear me?"

I chuckled and pointed my fork at Jisoo's knife.

"I have no plans of letting that girl go, so you can retreat your knife Chu"

She smirked and placed the knife back at the table. "Good!"

The rest of the day was normal, we bickered a lot and teased each other a lot – Yup, that's our normal routine. We're like our own version of dumb and dumber but we don't know who's who.

"Tell me again why you're buying an expensive watch? A minute ago you bought a new phone and now a watch. Don't you have enough Rolex to wear?"

"Shut up Chu, I'm trying to concentrate"

I was trying to find Jennie a watch and thought that Chanel would definitely fit those damn sexy wrists that fit my grip like a damn puzzle.

Shut it Manoban!

"Can I please have one of that?"

The lady smiled and grabbed the watch that I pointed to.

"Good choice ma'am. This is one of our newest collections and a very rare one. Only three of these were launched"