SOOYAH

Jisoo -

"Sooyah! Look I can now fly this fast!"

I watched the girl with a contented heart as she spreads her wings with the brightest smile I have ever seen.

The only girl who had ever called me by the nickname sooyah.

"Chipmunk be careful!" I tried to stop her but she was too happy and I couldn't bring myself to ruin that happiness.

She landed with grace and gave me a quick tight hug.

"I'm so happy! Did you see how fast I was?? My wings are incredible!"

"You deserve everything Chipmunk. You're now an official archangel. I can't believe you wanted to watch over humans who has the worst life ever"

She slapped my shoulder and pinched my nose.

"Don't say such things. To watch over such sensitive souls would be a great honor"

I handed her an apple as she sat beside me on our favorite cliff from the paradise.

"Awww. Thanks sooyah, you're the best!" she gave me a quick peck on my cheek making my heart race a million times faster.

"S-sure"

She looked at me with worried eyes as she took a bite on her apple.

"Are you okay??"

"What? Ofcourse I am! Why wouldn't I be?"

She reached for my forehead and laid her palm flat. Her beautiful pair of eyes bore unto mine and my heart skipped another beat.

What the hell is happening to me??

"Hmmm. You don't look like you have a fever. But why are you burning?"

I quickly pulled away and blinked a few times before I was able to catch my breath.

"I'm fine chipmunk. Don't worry"

She gave me her smile that I always adored and took another bite of her apple. She leaned her head on my shoulder while our feets were dangling from the air as we sit alone on the edge of the cliff.

"I love this paradise, don't you?" she mumbles while we watch the birds fly freely in the sky.

"It's so beautiful" she smiles as I peeked at her.

"Yes, beautiful" I mumbled as I watched her hair being blown by the wind while her eyes sparkle from the sun's reflection.

"The creator made the paradise perfect. Everything is beautiful, every path is made of gold and the trees are alive. I don't ever wanna leave this place ever. Everybody is always happy and no one sheds a tear anymore. No one gets hurt any longer"

I slowly nod my head at her and she glanced back at me.

"Yo what's up what's up?!"

We both glanced over our shoulder and saw Lisa walking straight towards our spot. Her white wings were evenly spread which means she just arrived.

"H-hi Lis"

"What's up Chipmunk!"

I glanced over to Chaeyoung who now has a pink tinted cheeks. My heart ached and I felt jealous over my bestfriend.

"I'll go ahead"

"Yah! Kim Jisoo! I just got here!"

I jumped off the cliff and spread my wings. As soon as I've landed, I was callled by the presence of the Creator.