BESTFRIENDS

Jennie – 

The night was oddly cold and we were all freezing except for the fallen angels of course. So to keep us warm, Lisa and her fallen friends decided to make a huge bonfire. And trust me when I say huge, because they used giant trunks of trees while Seulgi effortlessly made fire in a snap of her fingers.

We all gathered around the bonfire while we toast marshmallows in a stick. Everybody looked happy except for Jisoo who looks distracted. She has been spacing out the whole day and has been keeping a distance from all of us. Lisa told me that her match was Irene and Solar’s friend but she doesn’t look interested at all.

When Lisa and I first met, the connection was obvious. We can’t even stay away from each other despite the fact that she tried to avoid me. As I continue to observe Jisoo and her match, they were nothing like us, there’s no connection at all.

“Penny for your thoughts my love?” Lisa whispers and my heart skipped a beat.

She started calling me her love since yesterday and I’m still not used to it. Not that I don’t like it or anything, but it’s just too sweet and romantic. She still calls me princess sometimes but whenever she calls me her love, butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

“Have you noticed Jisoo being a little distracted lately?” I asked Lisa and she glanced at her best friend who has been spacing out with a stick in her mouth.

“Hmmm. I kind of noticed it actually but Jisoo has always been like a dumb shit every single day so don’t worry too much princess”

I bite my lower lip and glanced back at Lisa’s best friend. She really isn’t herself today and it’s the first time I’ve seen her that way. She has always been funny, energetic and positive but today she looks lonely as if someone important to her just died.

“Lisa, are you sure? Why don’t you try and read her mind?”

Lisa shaked her head and gave me a small smile.

“As much as I would love to princess but Jisoo can block me off. That’s how incredible that chicken’s ability is”

I nod and watch the fire grow bigger.

“Yah Kang Seulgi, stop playing with fire!” Lisa sneers while Seulgi rolled her eyes.

“We will be heading inside first” Byul and Solar was the first to leave the group.

“Don’t ruin the bed like Lisa” Seulgi teased and I became red as a tomato.

“Oh don’t worry, we practice a lot. I’m not a first timer like Lisa”

“Yah!! Shut the fuck up!” Lisa yells while Seulgi laughed.

“Stop it Seulgi”

“Y-yes ma’am”

“Okay, let’s go you troublemaker”

“Ouch baby, not my ears!” Solar dragged Byul while she pinches her ears.

It’s funny how fallen angels submit to their lovers. No matter how strong they are, they get so vulnerable when it comes to us.