DONE FOR ME

Jisoo -

"Hurry love"

Beating the traffic rules, we raced through the navigator going to the abandoned estate. I glanced at the two girls sitting at the back who were trembling in fear so I'll make sure to use my ability on them later to try and keep them calm.

"We're almost there" I mumbled and Chaeng held my free hand.

"I hope we're not yet too late"

Seulgi -

"Goddamn it! The door is too thick!"

"Yes, it was made to be thick"

Sharply turning our heads behind us, we saw Jimin with a riffle on his neck.

"Now let's get this over with, shall we?"

He aimed his gun and I was left with no choice but to use fire against him but he dodged the attack without difficulty since he can move in a speed of lightning.

Damn it!

"Byul!!"

"I'm on it!"

Ice and fire covered the whole place. As Byul try to freeze the qhole place, I melt them down just like planned.

"Whooaaaa!"

Blag!

He slipped, just like what we have expected.

"Seulgi now!"

I snatched the gun from Jimin and kicked him on the side. He whimpered in pain and curled himself on the floor. I pulled out a cable tie from my pocket and secured both his hands and feet.

"With a wet floor, you can't run fast. Simple science my brother"

I tapped his head and gave him a smile while I sat in front of him.

"Look here Jimin, we don't want to hurt you nor Jungkook. We're all renegades here and we should be protecting one another"

"Didn't we make it clear last time? We are left with no choice. We never wanted to hurt anyone, and most of all - we hate being manipulated by a mere human. But Taehyung is different, he has a cold blood thanks to his family who did nothing but to treat him like a piece of shit"

"Listen Jimin, we have your match. We saved them and they are on their way here. Jisoo and Chaeyoung rescued them, they were locked in a basement of a restaurant"

"You're lying. We searched every city but they were nowhere to be found"

I shake my head.

"Believe me, we got them. Please help us get Jennie and Lisa out of there"

"I'm not helping you without any proof" he sneered and averted his gaze down.

I was about to lose hope in negotiating and just force the guy when our hope arrived in time.

"Jimin?"