RUNNING AWAY

Lisa -

"You know I won't stop you with all your decisions right?" Chu stayed overnight with me.

I called her as soon as I found out about Chaeng. Not that I have anything against Chaeng, she's my best friend and I just - it just made everything risky.

"You have to listen to your heart. If you like the girl, then that's fine"

"I don't like her that way Chu. We're friends, that's it" I defend and she scoffed.

"Stop lying you dumb renegade. You like her that way, I am 100% sure. The way you look at her, the way you wanted to protect her all the time definitely means more than just a friend. And I know you, Lisa, you never make friends. You said you're better off alone and you're contented with having just me and Chaeng. You just met Jennie for one night and all of a sudden, you make friends? You're just fooling yourself"

I kept my mouth shut. She was right. I know she is but I still wanted to deny the facts.

"If you really like her Lisa, it's okay. But you have to accept the punishment which means no more reincarnation. I was once there, ready to accept my punishment when I fell in love"

Is that what I want?

Will I really give that up for a mere human?

I stayed silent. I didn't utter a single word and kept all my thoughts to myself. Jisoo and I went clubbing and didn't sleep. I was too frustrated with all my emotions bottling inside of me.

Do I really like Jennie?

"Now get that ass out of the car, class is about to start"

I followed Jisoo, she was walking ahead of me and didn't even bother to wait for me.

The class was already starting and Jisoo had to apologize for being late.

When I saw Jennie sitting in the last row, my heart started to pound frantically, I got worried that people would hear.

My jaw clenched upon reading a few minds. Most of it was about hurting and getting revenge on Jennie. I hate it when they call her a loser.

Damn those bastards.

They really need to be taken care of.

"Take off your glasses fallen" Chu whispers.

"Damn you Chu"

She rolls her eyes then glances at Jennie. I almost choked her to death when she gave Jennie a wink.

This chickenshit winked at her!

"Hi Chu"

Her voice made my knees weak. I can smell her strawberry scent from here and God she smells so good, I suddenly missed her.

"Hi Lisa" she sounded unsure and I felt sad about it. I hope she didn't notice that I am avoiding her. I didn't answer and kept my focus on the dumb funny looking professor.

The class was boring, I easily answered the professor's question like duh? The history of angels is such a piece of cake.

BELL RINGS.

I dragged Jisoo out of the room as soon as I heard the bell.

"What the hell is wrong with you Limario"

"Why did you wink at her??"

"Because you're ignoring her so I gave her attention in your absence"

I scowled at her and she only gave me a grin.