FRIENDS

Jennie -

"Let's go home"

Her grip was tight, her jaw was clenched and her eyes yelled anger.

Lisa was mad, it was obvious but it's also evident that she's trying her best to calm down.

"Now who the hell do we have here?"

Chen, the pervert who pulled me to his lap stood on his seat and held his chin up as he eyes Lisa from head to toe.

I saw Bobby smirking from the corner while drinking his beer. "She's the new student I've been talking about," he says.

"Oh! So you're the troublemaker that Krystal warned us about" Chen says.

"Now why don't you move along new student and leave our little Jen Jen with us boys for some fun"

I felt goosebumps when his fingers grazed my legs but I was more shocked to see him flying against the wall in a blink of an eye.

Lisa just kicked the poor guy on his chest and gestured me to stay back.

"Damn it" she mumbles and scrunches her nose.

Okay, that was cute and hot at the same time.

Stop it, Jennie!

Now is not the time to adore Lisa.

"What the fuck!"

The whole basketball team panicked and prepared themselves to fight. They were all shooting daggers at Lisa who looks totally unbothered with the whole situation. Others were helping their friend Chen who is now unconscious while the others looked at Lisa like the prey who's about to get killed.

Some were holding a swiss knife and some held a broken bottle of beer.

Lisa doesn't stand a chance.

They're too many.

I was about to leave and call for help when Lisa grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going?" she asks, her face calm and perfect.

"I'm calling security"

"You're not going anywhere where I can't see you. Just stay here and don't move" she said and I got a little angry.

"Are you crazy? I don't want to see you hurt or worse, dead! I'm calling security"

Despite the fact that I was angry, I can never ignore the words she just said because I felt my heart skip another beat.

This woman is driving me crazy.

"I said stay there Jennie, do not move that pretty ass of yours or I'll punish you" she whispers and I felt heat travel from the base of my neck up to my cheeks.

"You're in trouble new student"

A broken bottle with sharp edges almost touched Lisa's face when she swiftly moved her head to the other side and grabbed the bottle with her own hands. The guy screamed in pain when Lisa curled the end of his hands, shocking me with the physical strength she possess.

"You're no match for me, all of you combined. Better leave this bar or the university will have a whole basketball team lying in the hospital bed"

"You think you can take us all down? Aren't you a smug one?" Bobby says. He was about to land a punch on Lisa when Chu appeared with a smile on her beautiful face.

"Relax kids, let's all have a nice talk and stay where you are," She says and everyone stopped.

Okay, that was weird.