HER OLD GUARDIAN

Jisoo -

I stared at her crimson eyes and lost the capability to speak. Blinking in total shock, I tried to catch my breath until she decided to snap me out from my haze.

"Sooyah, stop staring like I did something wrong"

I shaked my head feverishly and grabbed both of her hands.

"No, no Chipmunk. Don't think like that"

"Then why won't you talk to me. You've been quiet"

She stared at me with her red eyes and my heart ached for her.

"Tell me the truth.."

She nodded her head and I swallowed the lump on my throat.

"Were you casted out? What happened??"

She sighed heavily and nodded her head.

"Why?!?" I almost yelled at her but she didn't even blink.

"Because I fell inlove, silly!"

My heart raced and my mind failed to catch up.

"With whom?!"

"Yah Kim Jisoo! Do you think I would kiss you if I am inlove with someone else?!?"

My heart skipped a beat and I don't think I was able to comprehend what she just said.

"Y-you're what???"

She heaved a heavy sigh, and cupped both of my cheeks.

"Come here"

She pulled my face and pecked my lips as quick as she could and leaned her forehead on mine.

"I'm inlove with you, Sooyah. And I'm sorry if it took me a thousand years to realize that"

I pulled away, stared at her with wide eyes and then I lost it -

I grabbed her waist, lifted her in the air and spin her around like a crazy fallen that I am.

"Jisoo put me down!"

My heart was on the edge of exploding from too much joy and fulfillment, I was the happiest creature at that moment.

"Stop it!"

Chuckling, I settled her down and pulled her for a long tight embrace.

"I love you too, Roseanne Park. I don't care if I have a match because you, you are my destiny and I know that I am fated to love you"

The words came out naturally, as if I had always wanted to tell her that. And now that I can, tears of joy didn't stop falling.

I love her, I always do.

She pulled away and she cupped my cheek. Our eyes glowing in red as we both stare at each other and listen to the beating of our hearts. The moon was our witness tonight as we stood in the edge of the cliff - my new favorite cliff.

"If loving you is wrong, then I would gladly accept my punishment as long as I can be with you, Kim Jisoo"

She brushed the tears that fell. I pulled her by the waist and crashed my lips on her. She didn't hold back and kissed me delicately, she - is the most beautiful memory I could ever etch in every corner of my memory.

Everything felt right, until my phone rang making us both flinch and pull away from each other. Chaeng lowered her head and she was hardly blushing, I bit the insides of my cheek just to stop myself from smiling.

She looks so cute!

I pulled my phone and narrowed my eyes as the name on the screen flashed.