LOVE ME (M)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: IF YOU ARE 18 AND BELOW, PLEASE SIGN THE WAIVER BELOW BEFORE READING. (KIDDING!)
•  •  •  •  •

Jennie -

"I love you more Jennie" 

Our eyes locked with each other as we both lean in. My lips felt right against Lisa's lips and I felt high with every second that passed by.

Her kisses became hungrier and I started to crave for more. I slid my hands inside Lisa's shirt and I sensed the wetness in between my legs as I felt the muscles of her toned stomach move. She gently sucked my lower lip and slid her tongue in.

The feeling of her tongue inside of my mouth sent me high and my legs began to wobble. She trailed kisses to my neck and a moan escaped my mouth when she started to suck the skin just above my collarbone.

"Fuck, Lisa"

I can't take it anymore.

I need her.

"Lisa, oh god. I want you - "

She pulled away, her eyes glowing in red and her lips swollen from kissing -

"Say it again Jennie"

"I want you, please"

She kissed me again, hungrier than the first time she kissed me.

Lisa lifted me with ease and I automatically wrapped my legs against her waist. She carried me back inside as light as a feather.

She gently placed me on the bed and proudly stood at the edge with crimson eyes and a chest heaving up and down.

"Are you sure about this Jennie?"

I swallowed the lump on my throat.

Am I sure about giving Lisa my everything?

"Hell yes"

She smiled, a very sexy smile and I can't help but blush at how hot this fallen angel is.

I watched how Lisa effortlessly ripped her shirt like a piece of paper. She leaned down and gave me a quick kiss before tearing my clothes apart.

"Lisa!"

"Sorry, but I've waited a thousand years for this"

She kissed me with demand and I didn't hold her back. Her kisses went down to my chest and the next thing I knew, my bra was ripped into pieces.

She sat up and raked my whole body.

"Fuck Jennie, you're perfect"

Her crimson eyes watched me like she was trying to memorize every curve of my body and the way she did it was so arousing.

"Let me make love to you tonight Jennie Ruby Jane"

She started to kiss me again and I became a moaning mess.

"Shit Lisa, Yes"

Her mouth sucked one of my mounds while her hand caressed the other. She gave them both equal attention as she kiss, lick, suck and massage my breasts.

God it feels so good.

Her kisses went down to my stomach until she reached the hem of my shorts.

"Jennie, are you really sure you want to do this now?"

"Damn it Lisa, just fuck me already!"

And in that second, my shorts and panty was gone - ripped and tossed in the floor.