LISA

Lisa -   

I gripped unto the throttle hard and raced through the highway. The loud muffler of the monster bike was no match against my heart pounding against my chest.  

As soon as the abandoned estate came into view, my lungs started to run out of oxygen.   

Please princess, please be okay.  

If they hurt my Jennie, I won’t hesitate and take the lives of everyone involved. I'll forget the rules if needed, I don't care anymore.

I looked up the sky as it roared and strike a lightning. Maybe they’re mad because of what we are doing but I am angrier at them for letting these bullshit happen.   

Byul and Seulgi arrived at the meet-up point after 15 minutes.  

 “You okay Lis?”  

 I nodded my head.  

 “Let’s do this”   

There were cameras around the gate of the abandoned estate which means they planned out everything too.  

“Byul”   

She simply nodded and ice started to form around the camera to stop it from moving for a second.   

 “Now!”  

We sneaked at the blind spot and entered the gate without being caught. We quietly dashed through the entrance but the moment we sneaked inside, guns were already aiming at our heads. 

“Who are you and how did you sneak in?” 

The man at the middle asked. 

He’s probably the leader of this gang. 

No one uttered a word.  

Lisa, in the count of three, grab the gun and knock the guy in front of you. We will take care of the rest. 

I peeked at Seulgi through my peripheral view, she was looking straight ahead. Her hands above her head as she surrendered and her eyes fixated at the gang member in front of her. 

Clenching my jaws, I waited for Seulgi’s count.

Lisa, in three. 

I swallowed the lump on my throat and I can feel the bead of sweat running down my face. 

Two. 

 My jaw clenched and I balled my fists. I closed my eyes and waited for the cue - 

One. 

Bang!  

I grabbed the guy in front of me and choked him until he passed out. Several gunshots were heard before guns fell down the ground.  

Byul used her ability to turn their guns useless as she freezed them with ice.

“What the fuck is happening?!”