JISOO

Jisoo -

Chikin.

Chikin.

Chikin.

"Chikin!"

BLAG!

"Ouch! My butt hurts" I scanned the room and realized that I'm alone in the middle of the floor with only empty bottles of beer and a box of pizza.

Did Seulgi and Byul left?

Where's Lisa?

I stood up and kicked the couch multiple times for letting me fall on my butt.

"Stupid couch"

I tiptoed my way to Lisa's room and stopped for a moment.

Should I open and check on Lisa? But Jennie was sleeping there last night.

What if they had sex?!

Would I be able to handle the sight of Manoban naked?

Yuck!

I was fake gagging when I heard the front door open.

"Hey chickenhead, what are you doing in front of my bedroom door?" I glanced back and saw Lisa coming in.

"Where did you - "

"I came back from Jennie's" she closed her door and walked towards me.

"But Jennie's here?" I pointed at her bedroom door.

"Not anymore. She went back to her apartment last night. Now move before I drag your ass away from my door" she gaped at me and I smirked at her.

"Did you have sex with her?"

Her eyes widened and I laughed at how funny she looked like.

"No we haven't."

"Really?" I teased.

"Yes Chu. I'm not a pervert like you so get the fuck out of my apartment or I'll throw you out of the balcony"

"Yah! Who says I'm a pervert??!"

"I just did! So get out!" she slammed her bedroom door close and I chuckled.

"Hot tempered fallen" I mumbled.

Grabbing my bag from the couch, I cleaned the mess from last night and carried the trash with me down the lobby.

I took a cab back to my own apartment and had warm bath. Yup, I have my own apartment too but hanging out at Lisa's is more fun.

I was in the middle of blowing my hair when a notification chimed in.

From: Limario
Hey chickenhead, I left early so don't think about coming back in here. You're on your own.

"Selfish brat" I mumbled.

Not that I'm complaining but eversince Jennie came into Lisa's life, she always wakes up early and goes to school on time so I'm always left alone but I'm happy that she found her match.

I hope to find mine too.

As I went out, I decided to just walk and grab a cup of coffee and a bucket of chicken along the way. I do have my own car but I prefer going with Lisa because I hate driving and getting stucked in a traffic.

"Morning Ms. Kim" I smiled at my staff.

"One bucket on the go"

"Yes mam!"