ABDUCTED

Author's Note: I'm not sure if you guys can understand it but if you see the sentence italized and in bold  - it's the thought that Lisa hears. But if it's only italized, it's the thought of the person who owns the POV. 👌

•  •  •  •  •

Lisa -

"Renegades"

I started to struggle for air from the black haired guy's grip.

He's strong.

This bitch is way too strong, I can't breathe.

"Lisa!!"

Jennie screamed and I heard Chaeng trying to hold her from running towards me.

"Back off"

Seulgi came to the rescue and burned the black haired guy's arm causing him to whimper in pain and release his grip on my neck.

"Guys, let's all not waste energy here! Why don't you release my man Manoban?"

V steps forward.

"Get the fuck out of my bar or I will kill this boy" I warned through gritted teeth.

"Alright, I'll surrender"

He backed away with the other guy and I loosened my grip on the blonde one. He coughed a few times before walking back to his master.

"Lisa"

Jennie was shaking, her eyes were brimming with tears and my jaw clenched at the effect that this guy brings to her.

"Why? Why would you let this human order you around?"

The two renegades didn't even blink nor expressed anything but a stoic face.

"Just like you, we needed to do something in order to survive"

"I can help you, we can help you" I tried to read their minds and all I heard was nothing but plans on how they will steal Jennie from me, just as what their master ordered them to do.

"Oh cut the crap Manoban. These two serves me and will always be loyal to me. Right boys?"

The two nodded their heads but their eyes told me something more. And so I tried to read them again and this time, my anger skyrockets in every vein of my body.

He is hiding our match as a hostage and we have no means to disobey him or he will kill them. My name is Jungkook, I can control anything that is made of iron.

I nodded my head at the black haired renegade who clearky knows what my ability is. I wish I could communicate through their minds but I can only hear and read.

You guys are strong but this guy is a psycho. He'd do anything he could just to get what he wants. I'm Jimin by the way, speed is my ability.

Now I understand why I didn't even see him move a moment ago.

"Now boys, let's all retreat for now"

He was about to step out of my bar when he looked back with a smirk on his face.

"I will be back Manoban and I will take that girl's life"

Darkness consumed me. I was ready to run and smash his head at the wall but Seulgi and Byul stopped me.

He stepped out of the bar and I felt nothing but anger. The feeling of taking a human's life is starting to  consume me slowly but surely.