THE PLAN

Lisa -    

“Don’t move too much Limario or I will punch your wound you hardheaded fallen”    

I glared at Jisoo as she tried her best to tend on my wounds.    

“Chaeng did you find them?”    

She gave me a look of disappointment and I can’t help but feel the pain of getting closer to the reality that I might lose the only girl I have ever loved.   

The only girl I was willing to sacrifice my everything.   

The only girl I gave my heart to.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

“Take a rest Lis, you need your strength” 

“No Cheng! Knowing Jennie is in grave danger, I can’t rest even for a second!”   

“I understand” she gave me a smile, a sad one and I feel guilty for acting like shit.   

“Hey, you don’t have to yell at her. Do you want me to rip your wound open?”   

“Sorry chipmunk” I lowered my head to apologize at my best friend.   

“It’s okay Lis, I understand how you feel” she smiled at me as she set another bird in the air. She has been whispering and giving instructions to track Jennie by air.    

“I got the bandage” Byul came in with a bag of medicine supplies while Seulgi went home to make sure Irene and Solar is okay while we track and hunt Taehyung.    

“Thanks, Byul”    

I glanced at the clock and it’s been 2 hours since Jennie has been abducted. I can’t wait any longer so I stood up but ended up falling down the center table.   

“Damn it Lisa! You’re just making things worst!”   

“What did I miss?”   

Seulgi arrived at the apartment with furrowed brows.  

“This dumbass doesn’t know how to listen. I told her to stop moving and rest while Chaeng tries to track where Taehyung brought Jennie”   

Seulgi helped me get on my feet and laid me back on the couch.   

“You need strength Lis, we have no idea what’s waiting for us”    

"Now drink this you little shit. This will help the wound to heal quickly"  

Jisoo made me drink some type of liquid and in a matter of seconds, I passed out.   

"I love you my fallen"  

She looked at me with tears brimming at the corner of her eyes, those cat-like eyes that I fell inlove with.

"Jennie wait!"  

I tried to run fast but the more I pick up my pace, the more she gets farther away.