FIRST ATTEMPT

Jennie -

"Goodmorning!" Rosie greets us with a smile as they went out from the bedroom.

I peeked at Lisa and bite the inside of my cheek.

My poor fallen.

Jisoo noticed Lisa's eyes and began to ask.

"Are you a zombie or a fallen angel?"

Her doe eyes looked so restless and her eyebags made her look tired.

"YOU!"

She grabbed Jisoo's collar.

"WHY?! OF ALL PLACES KIM JISOO, WHY HERE?!?"

Her bestfriend started to furrow her brows and then her eyes went wide.

"Exactly!! Did you know how horrifying it is for me to hear all chipmunk's thoughts?!?"

"You pervert! Why did you listen?!?" Jisoo yells at her.

"Do you think I wanted to?!? She was too loud gaddamnit! I tried to mute her thoughts but you guys were too loud!!!"

Rosie started to blush and so did Jisoo. Lisa looked so frustrated.

"B-but you did it with Jennie too! So don't act so innocent you dumb fallen!! You even ruined the bed on your first time"

"But you didn't hear anything from us unlike me!! Holy shit Kim Jisoo!! I heard a lot and I am horrified to know how you guys did it!!"

"Shut up Manoban! Just forget everything you heard and concentrate on yours!"

"Stop it you two. Sex is a gift of God so we should never be ashamed of it. So stop arguing and let's go. I'm hungry and I want to eat at the cafeteria before my first class"

Thank God Rosie was able to handle the situation because I am completely speechless.

"Yes love, let's get you food" Jisoo immediately switches from yelling to speaking softly.

The two lovebirds went ahead of us. I faced Lisa and felt bad because she really looked tired.

"Do want to skip class and rest instead?"

She shaked her head and hugged me instead.

"Let's just stay like this for 10 seconds"

I wrapped my arms on her waist and let her do what she wanted. After 10 seconds, she pulled away and gave me a smile.

"Now I'm recharged"

I smiled back at her and pulled her by hooking my arms on her neck.

"Let me give you more hun"

I kissed her, and she kissed me back in the same pace. It wasn't demanding, it was careful, sweet and delicate. She pulled away first and rested her forehead against mine.

"Thank you princess. Now I am totally recharged"

She stood straight and intertwined our hands.

"Now let's get your pretty ass in class"

Lisa -

So far the day went smoothly. I never left Jennie's side and V kept his distance too.

He had two bodyguards alongside him and they were both incredibly young to actually work as bodyguards.

His thoughts were sometimes loud and clear and there are times that he's really quiet which makes me nervous at times.