BREAKING TRUTH AND RULES

Jennie –

“What the fuck was she thinking?! She knew that we can no longer fly and she just jumped off the building and followed her like it was nothing”

“Relax Chu, she’ll be fine. Her wounds will heal soon. You should know by now that we will do everything for our match and that’s what happened”

“That’s not the point Seulgi! What if Lisa didn’t survive?! What’s next?! No one knows!”

“I know what you’re thinking and you have to let it pass. It was Lisa’s decision to use her wings and I would probably do the same if it was Irene. You would do the same too if it happened to your match so relax and shut up because Byul is driving”

“Chipmunk!? Do you even agree to this?!”

The voices  around me were all familiar but I was too high and exhausted to even open my eyes. I know that I was lying like a dead body at the back of a car but I wasn’t sure if I was dreaming or everything is actually happening until I heard the sweetest voice ever.

“Relax Jisoo, Lisa will be fine I promise”

Why are they talking to a chipmunk?

Who is Jisoo?

Lisa?

“L-lisa?” I managed to mumble in the middle of my drowsiness.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard Jichu whisper –

“Hey Jennie, you need to rest. Sleep for now”

As If I was hypnotized from her words, I drifted off to sleep in an instant.

I woke up in the middle of the night with an extreme body pain. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times only to realize that I was alone in the middle of a king sized bed. The sheets were all white, the ceiling was hugely towering with an ancient painting of skies and angels that made it look real. White sheets hang from the four poster canopy bed which made me feel like a queen.

Where am I?

As I slid off from the bed, my heart skipped a beat as I saw a very familiar figure standing at the balcony. I covered my mouth in shock as a few tears strolled down my cheeks. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, she’s here. She's right in front of me and she was intently watching me without uttering a single word. The giant full moon behind her looked so magical but it was nothing compared to the beauty that she possessed.

“Lisa – “

I stood up and immediately run towards her. I almost tripped but Lisa was able to sneak her arms around my waist and I immediately wrapped my arms around her neck.

“I thought I’d lost you!” I cried against the crook of her neck.

Tears began to fall from my eyes while my heart continued to claw its way out of my chest.

“You will never lose me princess” she whispered and kissed the top of my head.

I pulled away and began to hit her for making my heart shatter into pieces the moment she lost consciousness –