NAMES

Jennie -

"Sssshhhh it's okay. No human can hurt me"

The way she held me was something new to me. I don't know why, but for some reason when she first pulled me to an embrace - I panicked and tried to push her away.

Her strong and slender arms held me tight and like a switch that turned on -

I felt home and safe.

It took us seconds to feel each other's warmth but then I flinched when she pulled away from me.

We stared at each other and shock was evident in my face. I find it weird the she's wearing sunglasses inside the building but then I saw a flash of red blinking through those dark glasses.

I was about to speak and ask her but then she ran away.

She left me alone and slammed the door shut behind me making me feel stupid.

What the hell was that?

First, she pulls me to her and then after a minute, she pushes me away??

I sighed heavily and took a deep breath.

Okay Jennie calm yourself, this shouldn't be new to you. You should now be used to people walking by then leaving you at the end. And don't ever forget rule number one -

"Never trust anyone" I mumbled to myself as I held the door.

With one last heavy sigh, I pushed the door open and walked the path of shame.

People around me watched as I cross the garden going to the main building wearing an oversized leather jacket that reached just above my knee.

I hang my head low and went straight to my locker. I hear people murmur about what happened and I wanted to cry at that moment.

But no, I don't want people to see me crying ever again. I don't need people to see me breakdown because there are deeper problems in my life that I have to face.

This bullying is a training ground for me and I should thank Krystal for making me realize that there is no one in this shitty world who can show you goodness.

As I open my locker, I flinched at the sound of a loud slam against the metal lockers.

"You - "

That deep throaty voice, that intoxicating smell -

I turn my head to the side and see the same girl, her palm was resting on the locker beside mine. I stared and admired her side profile, chiseled jaw and her plump lips were the first thing I noticed. Her face was dripping with water and it made her look hotter.

Okay Jennie, stop right there!

But whoever this person is, she's probably God's favorite for having such perfect features.

She glanced at me, still wearing those damn Aviators -

"Come with me," she said and pulled me by my wrist.

Lisa -

STUPID MANOBAN!

You're gonna get yourself in trouble!

Why are you so affected by this girl anyway?!

I stood straight and stopped talking to my reflection from the mirror when students came in.

I washed my face and immediately stopped when I heard the girls gossiping.

"Did you see her? She looks stupid on a leather jacket"