THEIR STORIES

Lisa -

"Lisa-yaaaaaah"

I rolled my eyes at the sound of Jisoo's annoying voice. Placing the ice pack on the fridge, I went to the door and opened it.

"What took you so long fallen?"

"I told you to stop calling me that you dumbass"

She plops herself on the sofa and nonchalantly places her feet on the center table. I locked the door and sat beside Jisoo.

"Where's chipmunk?"

She shrugs her shoulders and reaches for the remote. "I dunno. She just disappeared without saying a word"

I nodded and grabbed the remote from her.

"Hey, I was watching that!"

"Yeah but it's boring!"

"But I chose the channel first!"

"Yeah! And it's my television! Shoo!"

She rolls her eyes and pouts "Party pooper"

She walks over to the kitchen and started rummaging my fridge while I browse the television. After a few minutes, she goes back on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and two bottles of soda. We both squeal in delight when we ended on a channel where Frozen is being played.

We memorized every line from the movie and we were impersonating Anna and Elsa which was way too funny.

We may be fallen angels but that doesn't mean we are pure evil.

"So, what's your plan for this year?" we are now lying on the floor, exhausted from too much singing and acting.

"I don't know yet but I enrolled in a university"

"You what?!" Jisoo jolts up, her elbows supporting her weight as she looks at me with wide eyes.

"I said I want to study"

"Again?!"

"What's wrong with that?"

"Aren't you tired of going to school? We've been doing that for a thousand years already!"

"Stop overreacting Chu. And besides, it's more exciting than clubbing every single night" she sighs and lies back down.

"Fine, I'll think about joining you at that school," she says and I smirk.

"You don't need to. You're just gonna annoy the hell out of me anyway"

"Well that's exactly the reason why I wanted to join you"

I scowl at her and she grins from ear to ear. "I hate you"

"I know. No need to remind me Limario" she winks and I scoff.

But truth be told, if it wasn't for Jisoo - I wouldn't survive this damn punishment. She may be annoying but she's the only one I got.

I hate humans, they're too emotional and problematic.

We stayed silent for a couple of minutes until I decided to change the topic.

"Chu, aren't you tired of waiting?"

"Waiting for what?"

"For your reincarnation"

"Are you bored already?" she asks.

"No I'm not" she tilts her head and I rolled my eyes

"Fine, I'm not actually sure" I confessed.