FLY WITH ME

Jennie -

I woke up at the sound of birds chirping and the calming sound of ocean waves.

Wait, ocean?

Ocean?

Blinking my eyes open, I blushed at the sight of ruined bed posters and loose white curtains that originally hang on the canopy bed. Memories of last night's lovemaking made my stomach stir but I'm glad it happened.

As I checked the side of the bed, Lisa was no longer beside me.

Where is she?

I peeked at the open French doors of the balcony only to see Lisa eating an apple while she sexily watches me wearing nothing but her t-shirt and her underwear.

"Good morning princess"

She greets with a smile before taking another bite of her apple.

As I sit up on the bed, I felt different.

Is this what girls normally feel after having sex for the first time?

I studied the bed and saw spots of blood and my mind went a little crazy.

Was that my blood?

My eyes widened a bit and I panicked internally.

"Tell me what you're thinking"

I glanced back at Lisa, her eyes narrowed at me as she tilts her head to one side.

"I - uhm.."

I pulled the white sheets over my body and bite my lower lip.

"Lisa, is this mine?" I asked.

"Are you worried about the blood?"

I nodded my head and she smiled at me.

"It's nothing to worry about princess - " she placed the apple on the table and walked over to my direction. She sat on the edge of the bed and held both of my hands.

"It happens on the first time. Do you feel any pain?"

I shake my head and Lisa heaved a sigh.

"Thank God. I was afraid that I've hurt you"

I cupped Lisa's face and kissed her cheeks.

"You didn't silly. But you ruined the bed"

She chuckles and I smiled at how beautiful she looks like in a messy bun.

"Let me see your back"

"What?" she asked with curious eyes.

"I want to see if your scar healed"

She didn't answer but after contemplating, she turned around and pulled her shirt up. My eyes felt like I was being cheated as the scar I saw last night vanished.