MOVING IN (M)

Jennie –

The drive back to the city took two hours and a half. I didn’t even know that Lisa’s mansion was that far from the city at the first place since I was high and asleep when they drove us there.

My mind and my heart were racing as we get closer to where reality is. Remembering how far my cousin would go just to take my life away is really disturbing.

 I felt Lisa’s hands reaching for mine and I watched how she intertwined our fingers.

“You okay princess?”

She asks with a calm voice while her eyes bore unto mine and suddenly, everything felt right. I nodded my head at her and gave her a peck on the cheeks.

“That’s all I get?” she teases and I hooked my arms around her neck and gave her a kiss.

"Come here..."

She started to deepen our kiss as she pulls my waist closer to her body. I felt her tongue sliding in and I open my mouth to welcome her. As she suck my lower lip, an unexpected moan escaped my mouth.

“Hmmmm.. Lisa – “

 “You hormonal teenagers”

 We both pulled away and look at Jisoo, Seulgi and Byul carrying my sofa and some of my other stuff while we stood frozen in Lisa’s living room caught red handed.

“I can’t believe we are working our butts while you two get to kiss and make out” Seulgi raised an eyebrow as they carefully placed the sofa on the ground.

“We were just talking” Lisa explains but Jisoo didn’t buy it of course.

“No one talks with their mouth on each other”

 Lisa rolled her eyes and stepped away from me with an annoyed face.

 “Fine. I’ll grab the other stuff” she stomps her feet as she walks out of her apartment.

Cute!

“Where should we put this Ms. Kim?” Jisoo winks at me and I chuckled at her silliness.

“Stop calling me that” I slapped her shoulder.

 “There, you can just put it there” I pointed at the corner of Lisa’s bedroom since she already has a sofa in her living room.

As I was fixing my things inside Lisa’s bedroom, I decided to change and wear something more comfortable.

 My jeans are killing me!

Apparently, Lisa decided that I move in to her apartment. She said it will lessen her worry and keep her sanity intact since that incident.

At first, she wanted me to stay for free but I didn’t want to burden her too much. I told her that we will share on the lease or I won’t move in, and knowing Lisa - she will agree to anything as long as I move in with her.

So today, as soon as we arrived from vacation – Lisa and her friends helped us in moving my stuff to hers.

“Pizza anyone?” Irene says and we all run towards the kitchen,

“Hmmmm. Smell perfect!”

“I’m starving!”

“Where’s my chikin?”

 “I got your chicken” Soojoo arrived with a bucket of chicken in her hands and Jisoo immediately came to her with a giant grin on her face.

“Thank you!”