𝘑𝘦𝘵 is...𝘞𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘥

🔥Miozomi's POV🔥

Chapter: 1 Epi: 8

I feel something fishy is about to go down...

After making camp the previous night, we decided to head on to our next stop. I took a moment to admire the  beautiful day with Aang, Katara and Sokka before getting things ready for our next trip, but, as always Sokka had other plans, which was to annoy us, again.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, no flying this time" Sokka tells us grabbing a sleeping bag from my hands.

"Hey!" I yell out and glare a little at him.

"What, why can't we fly" Katara says  crossing her arms.

"Look, somehow both Prince Zuko and the Fire nation always seem to find us, Appa's just too noticeable, plus Mio doesn't try to hide her obvious hair." Sokka informs us.

"Hey!.. Appa does not, plus I do try to cover my hair more." I said getting defensive, before pulling my long hair into a low, covering it with my scarf.

"Mio look at him, he's a gigantic fluffy monster with an arrow on his head- it's kinda hard to miss him, for your hair...you try" Sokka exclaims waving his arms around both Appa and I.

I think he noticed our disdained looks and exhaustedly sigh's before looking us in the eye.

"Look, I know we all want to fly but my instincts say we should play it safe this time, okay" Sokka says making both Katara and I groan.

"Who knows-walking might be fun" Aang says grabbing a bag and asks to take mine for me so I could get down from Appa, doing so, I got off the bison and walked straight to Aang's side, thanking him for holding my bag, before walking off.

"You are going to regret your words, Airhead" I say to him without looking back at his expression.

"Walking stinks, how do people go anywhere without a flying bison?"Aang groans after walking for what felt like a few minutes.

"Told you" I say tiredly.

"Jeez I don't know Aang, why don't we ask Sokka's instincts-they seem to know everything" Katara says, I turn to my side seeing she's looking straight at Sokka.

"Hey your right, Hey Sokka's instincts, would you mi-" Aang yells out making me laugh a bit.

"Okay guys I get it, I'm tired too alright. But the important thing is we're safe from the Fire na-" Sokka cuts himself short as he looks ahead of him. We join Sokka over the bush to see we just walked into a clearing of Fire nation soldiers. On the opposite side of the camp is a clearing of three pavilion tents, the camp is occupied by them.

"Oh no" I mutter walking back abit as Aang grabs my arm.

"RUN" Aang yells at us as we turn back to run, we are quickly surrounded by a fire ring around us.

"Sokka, your shirt" I tell him noticing his shirt is up in flame, as he starts screaming I bend the fire away.

"This is not good"

"Okay, If you let us leave now, we promise not to hurt you" Sokka tells the soldiers causing them all to laugh.

"You? Promise not to us?, Yeah right, Get them" The Captain orders as the men yell and were about charging at us, suddenly, their captain was grabbed from above by a rope tied around his wrist, dragging him above the trees then bringing him down, collapses face to the ground.