A day to rest..... just kidding!

The next morning, harry woke up to Draco leaving his bed.

"Hey, come back here you stole my warm," Harry mumbled, burrowing under the blankets.

"I stole your warm?" Draco chuckled. "What are you five? Get up, its breakfast time and I'm hungry, i hope Kreacher made pancakes this morning."

"No. I'm not up for peopling today, im going to stay here and get my warm back."

" Merlin Potty, it wont be that bad... Dont make me get Severus in here."

"Empty threat, im not leaving, its cold, there are humans here. Those things are scary, they ask inane questions, and they stare at me. If your not coming back then leave, im going to potato today." Harry heard him move across the room, heard the door open and close. Settling down again, harry got comfortable and started to drift off to sleep.

"Harry James, get up from that bed and get dressed!" Severus yelled, making harry jump and fall from his bed. Sitting up and glaring at the blonde behind Severus, harry got up, a pout on his face.

"Oh yes, please pout all you like, but you are not hiding away. You invited them to stay, dont give me those puppy dog eyes young man. Get dressed, And call death to enchant those coffins." and with that Severus swept from the room.

"I really hate you right now, you know that," harry pouted at draco grabbing his clothes and heading to the bathroom.

" Yes, and i love you too, now hurry up, i want food!" Finally dressed Harry called death and gave him his task. He then followed draco out of the room. About half way down the hall, Ron and sirius came out of their rooms. Leading everyone down to the dinning room, Harry continued to pout.

"Harry stop, you can't pout. If you pout Kreacher wont eat, if Kreacher doesn't eat none of us will eat. Do you want me to starve? You know what, if you dont stop I'll tell Severus how ticklish you are," warned draco.

" You wouldn't dare," harry stared at the blonde widwide eyed.

"Try me, i will tell Kreacher about how you dont eat on Tuesday because he doesn't cook it for you."

" No! He needs a day off, if you tell him he will over work himself!"

"Then stop pouting."

"Fine." Harry stopped pouting, instead he dragged his feet.

"Wait, you said Kreacher? As in that nasty, vile thing that use to live in Grimmauld place?" Sirius asked. Everyone stopped behind harry, draco and ron backing up slowly wanting to stay out of range. Harry had been protective of Kreacher since he had saved him from greyback, injuring himself to save harry.

" Sirius, if you want to keep your head, apologize now," Draco whispered.

" What? Why? He is, he is disrespectful, smelly, insulti- gah" Sirius' sentence cut off as he was thrown back and pinned to the wall. Harry turned, a look of fury on his face.

"Do not ever insult Kreacher in this house or around me ever again Sirius. That 'vile, discusting thing' saved my life from fenrir greyback. That 'thing' was severely injured to the point of almost dying. He has done nothing to deserve the way you treated him. You will watch your words around him or you will be out on your arse before you can say Quiddich!" harry yelled in his face, before turning and stomping off, releasing sirius to fall in a heap on the floor.