It's Got to be A Joke Right?

The door opened to reveal an aged goblin, probably the oldest in the tribe. They all rose as he entered and waited until he motioned to reseat themselves.

"I am Lord Ragnuk, King of the goblins, whom do i have the pleasure of meeting today?" He asked in a low gravelly voice.

"Greetings your highness, I am Lord Hadrian Potter-Black-Lupin. With me are my mates, Sebastian and Grell, and a close friend Earl Ciel Phantomhive. I wish to do an inheritance test today, i never had the time in the future, funnily enough."

Ragnuk pulled a small bowl out of his desk, along with parchment, a blade and a small vile of potion.

"Please cut your hand and place five drops of blood into the bowl with the potion." Taking the blade harry did as asked, after mixing them together Ragnuk poured the bowl onto the parchment. They watched as words slowly began to form over the parchment. After five minutes the parchment was full, and Ragnuk handed it to Harry.

Name: Hadrian James Potter Black Lupin

Father: James Charles Potter (unknown)

Mother Lillian Rose Potter Ne Evens(unknown)

Godfather(s): Sirius Orion Black(Alive)

Severus Tobias Snape(Alive)

Remus John Lupin(unknown)

Godmother: Alice Jane Longbottom Ne Malfoy(unknown)

Heir to:

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Ravenclaw

Hufflepuff

Gaunt

McKinnon

McCulloch

Dumbledore

Potter

Black

Peverell

Riddle

Emrys

Lefay

galleons

97,362,549,687,417,856

sickles

734,264,728,286,26

knuts

46,357,362,528

liquid assets

26,473,826,153,748,391,725,373,836

Abilities