Going Home

"Finally! I can't wait to be home and in my own bed" Harry said, loading his trunk on top of the carriage. Draco smirked behind him, feeling exactly the same.

"You know, scar-head, you could always say no."

"I could, but I wanted a vacation. That is what this week was supposed to be. Instead I get roped into working and I'm not even getting paid for it. I wonder if death has a union I can complain to?"

"Oh bugger off, you have more money than you could ever need in ten lifetimes."

"That's not the point Dray."

"Yeah, yeah, You and your honorable intentions." Dray said, rolling his eyes. Harry threw a twig from the carriage floor at him, before turning and whistling for Sirius. Sirius came out, followed by Sebastian and Ciel.

Sebastian seemed to be just a little put out, he was pouring for Merlin's sake! Ciel seemed to find this funny however, and was hiding his smile behind a gloved hand. You could clearly see his shoulders shaking, but they chose to ignore it for the moment.

"Must you go, Harry?" Sebastian asked with a frown.

"Yes, sadly, I have some vermin to take care of in my basement."

"I could always take care of it for you," Sebastian said with an evil grin.

"No, this is personal. I have to do this by myself." Harry said, pulling a startled Ciel into a hug. Sebastian chuckled at the look of surprise on his master's face. He then swooped in and kissed Harry breathless. Harry stood dazed, a goofy smile on his face, until Draco's laughter finally broke through.

Blushing, Harry quickly climbed into the carriage, flashing Draco a one finger salute over his shoulder. Hearing sirius' bark like laugh, he smiled and sat down. He watched Sirius whisper to Sebastian, making him laugh. Harry loved that laugh, it sent shivers to all the right places.

The carriage ride back seemed twice as long without the others with them. Harry was heading home early, mainly because he just couldn't stand so many dogs. Don't misunderstand, he loved dogs, but Beelzebub had been enough for him for a year. The other reason was as he said, to deal with the people in his basement.

He would miss Sebastian and Ciel for the rest of the week, as they had to finish the case. And he had Grell, he supposed. They had left early in the morning, and had made it home just before dinner. Sirius, complaining of being starving, had run inside before the carriage had even stopped, knocking into Severus at the door. Harry and Draco, whom had calmly exited the carriage, went to hug Severus.

" It's good to have you back, boys," Severus says, hugging both boys back.

"It's so good to be back, no dogs, no death, and a nice peac-"

"Harry-kins! Oh my darling your back!" Screams a voice behind Harry, making him freeze. Before he can turn, Harry is grabbed and spun in a large red circle. Laughing, Harry wiggles around and wraps his arms around Grell's neck, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"It's good to be home Grell, I missed you too," Harry chuckles at Grell's dumbstruck face.

"Well boys your home just in time for dinner, shall we?" Severus asked, motioning towards the door. Nodding, both boys followed their father inside, and to the dining room.

Inside the dining room, Undertaker was seated next to Sirius, speaking in low whispers. Scarlett and Beatrice stood by the back wall, and Eric stood next to Harry's seat. Kreacher was letting Claude help bring dinner to the table, and Stephen and John were setting the table.

Harry saw Ron eyeing the platters being set on the table, as Draco and Severus walked to their seats. Hurrying to his own seat, and making sure everyone else was seated, he waited again for Kreacher to start eating. Smiling, Harry looked around the table, and knew he was home.