ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 44

Several hours had passed, and Ben was beginning to grow restless both from being trapped in the cell and because he knew that eventually Snoke would send for him. All of his wounds had been bandaged and he was now wearing the simple black shirt that Christopher had brought for him along with the bandages. He had finished properly cleaning and dressing Rey's wounds, but now without the distraction of taking care of her there was nothing he could do but blame himself for causing her to go through this to begin with. 

Rey watched as he paced across the cell floor for what must have been the tenth time. It was starting to annoy her slightly. "Ben... can you please stop pacing? It's not going to improve our situation... unless you manage to wear a hole in the cell floor."

Ben made a sound that was somewhere between a sigh and a groan. "I know I just feel so useless right now, it's my fault that you're in this situation and I have to get you out of it."

Rey stood and walked towards him. "Ben, it's not your fault, Snoke did this to both of us... to all of us. I don't like being trapped in this cell either, but at least we're together. I'm just worried that Snoke will try to take you away and make you serve him again." She pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry if it sounded like I got angry with you for pacing but I want to spend every moment that I can with you...just in case."

"Rey, I'm not going to let that happen," he said, then he smiled. "But spending time with you sounds much better than pacing. What do you want to do?"

Rey looked up into his onyx eyes, she began gently touching his soft hair. "I don't know..." she whispered.

Ben smiled softly and began running his fingers through her long brown locks. "Can I put your hair up?" he asked.

She nodded and pulled him over to the bed. She sat down and he sat behind her. He combed through her hair with his fingers, gently removing the tangles. Then he began braiding a small strand of her hair. He sat there playing with her hair for several moments before he tied the end of a long, thick twisted braid. There were several smaller braids woven into the larger one. Ben smiled at his work, then he carefully draped her hair over her shoulder and began to gently move his fingers along the soft skin on the back of her neck. He leaned down and began gently kissing her neck.

Rey gasped as she felt him press his soft lips against the back of her neck. She giggled as he moved his lips, kissing her, but she bent her head forward allowing him to continue.

He kissed the part of her back that was exposed above the neckline of her dress. Then he moved to her shoulder. He moved the shoulder of her dress aside to reveal her soft skin, he bent down trailing his kisses along her shoulder before pressing his lips against her neck. She inhaled sharply and leaned back against his chest, surrendering to his kisses as he moved his lips up her neck. She giggled and squirmed slightly as he kissed her ear. Ben smiled, enjoying the sound of her laughter. He reached his arms around her and began gently tickling her stomach. Rey laughed even harder, Ben giggled softly then he continued kissing her and tickling her at the same time.

Rey giggled, squirming in his arms until she had freed herself. She turned around to face him, sitting in his lap, facing him.

Ben looked into her eyes and knew what she was about to do. "I'm not ticklish, Rey."

She smirked. "Really?" she asked as she reached down and began roughly tickling his stomach. He bit his lip trying to hold back his laughter, but it slipped out and once it did he couldn't make it stop. Rey smiled, she loved the sound of his laughter.

He reached down and drew his hands along her exposed thighs, to distract her.

She inhaled, biting her lip in pleasure.

Ben moved her, pinning her down on the bed. He began tickling her stomach again, while kissing her neck passionately she giggled and squirmed but didn't stop tickling him. Soon they were both laughing uncontrollably.

Ben couldn't take it any longer, he collapsed on top of her in a heap, still laughing.

Rey wrapped her arms around him, giggling as she felt him laughing against her shoulder. After a moment she felt him begin to nuzzle her and kiss her again.

He wrapped his arms around her and began unlacing her dress. He pulled the neckline of her dress down, exposing her left shoulder and claiming it with his mouth.

"Aren't you a little old to be having a tickling fight, Ren?" a snobbish voice spoke.

Ben sat up and turned to see Hux standing in the doorway. Ben stood and glared at him. "How long have you been standing there?"

Rey quickly pulled the shoulder of her dress back into place and pulled the skirt of dress down to cover her legs. She was embarrassed at being walked in on while they were sharing an intimate moment.

"Long enough to see how childish you really are," Hux replied.

"If I had a sword...I would slay you for what you did to my wife," Ben said shooting daggers from his eyes.

Hux sneered. "It was just a scratch, besides she seems fine to me." He gestured to where Rey was now standing behind Ben.

"Just a scratch?" Ben asked. "She was bleeding! It was a cut and a deep one too."

Hux rolled his eyes. "No matter," he said. "Snoke sent me to get you, and if you don't want something worse to happen to your precious wife, I suggest you come willingly."

Ben glared at him. "Even unarmed, I could beat you Hux. I'm not letting you even come near her again."

Hux nodded. "I'm no fool, Ren," he answered. He snapped his fingers and Snoke's knights poured into the cell.

Ben sighed, giving in. He would just try to fight his way out, but if word reached Snoke of what he had done there was no telling what he would do to Rey and his parents. "Can I at least say goodbye to my wife?"

"You sentimental fool!" Hux yelled.

Rey wrapped her arms around Ben's waist, holding him protectively. Her eyes didn't move from Hux.

The General groaned. "Very well, but make it quick."

Ben turned to face Rey, he leaned down close to her ear. "I'll come back sweetheart, I promise," he whispered. He hugged and quickly retired her dress. Then he placed a soft kiss on her lips.

Hux gestured for the knights to take Ben and drag him from the cell.

Ben felt the knights attempt to pull him away but he stood unmoving. He wasn't going to leave until he had told Rey the most important thing. "I love you, Rey."

She gently placed her hand on his cheek. "I love you too."

The knights began to pull him away and she grabbed his hand, following them. When they reached the cell door, the knights pulled their hands apart and aggressively pushed her back into the cell. She fell on the cold hard stone floor. The knights slammed the cell door shut, locking her inside.

She started crying, if only she could have at least gone with him. Now she was powerless to even try to keep him safe. What if Snoke beat him again? He couldn't keep taking this, even he would eventually break.