More Books In This Series

I have an entire series planned for this story, which will include several sequels and several prequels to this story. I finally came up with a title for the series The Chronicles Of Alderaan. I chose it because it's similar to the title of the original series that I'm writing, which this fan fiction series is based on.

It may take time for me to get all of these stories out, so please be patient. Feel free to comment if there's one that you really want to read the most because I can try to publish it first, if I can.

Also if you want to request a book for this series, I can try to add it in.

The Chronicles Of Alderaan

Book 1: The Sword Of The Chosen (Anakin & Padme)
(For now Anakin & Padme only have 1 book, but I might make it into a trilogy depending on how long it gets)

Book 2: The Heirs Of The Chosen (Luke, Leia & Han)
(Once again it's just 1 book for now, but it might end up being a trilogy)

Book 3: The Fallen Prince (Prince Ben) Coming Soon!

Book 4: The Daughter Of The Wastelands (Rey)

Book 5: The Runaway Soldier (Finn)

Book 6: What We Love (Rose/Finn & Rose)
Rose's backstory for this series is actually going to be really cool. I know that some of you might not like her from Star Wars, but I honestly like what I have planned for this story better than Finn's or Rey's.

Book 7: The Brotherhood Of Orphans (The Knights Of Ren/ Kylo Ren)

Book 8: Will You Love Me? (Rey & Ben) Complete!
Yes the book I wrote first got pushed all the way to number 8, it might even end up being farther down than that if I decide to do a trilogy for Anakin & Padme and Luke, Leia & Han.

Book 9: My Beloved Star (Rey & Ben) Now Available!

Book 10: Stronger Than Magic (Rey & Ben)

Book 11: Please Come Back To Me (Rey & Ben)

Book 12: I've Always Loved You

Let me know if you want to be tagged to it once these come out!

More Medieval Reylo Stories by LadyArwenEvenStar

The Princess In Disguise Available!
Princess Kira was fleeing for her life after witnessing her grandfather murder her father. She disguises herself as a teenaged boy named Rey and hides in a small village.

One day a knight, Kylo Ren comes to the village. Seeing the young boy living on the streets, he offers Rey a job as his squire to be his apprentice and learn how to be a knight.

Having nowhere else to turn Rey accepts the offer, but what she doesn't know is that he has been sent by her grandfather to find and kill her.

Can she keep her secret or will the young knight be her undoing?

Touch The Sky Available!
Is fate written in stone, is destiny written in the stars or can it be changed? Rey believes that it can be, and as she is faced with betrothal to one of the three lords' sons, she attempts to change her fate and claim her true destiny.

More Than A Dragon Coming Soon!

Untitled Medieval Christmas Story Coming Soon!

More Reylo Fan Fictions by LadyArwenEvenStar

Star Wars Episode IX: Force Link Complete!
A monster haunts Rey's Nightmares, but how can she escape the darkness she's bound to?

An evil is rising and it is up to her to stop it. But she can't do it alone.

Written In Starlight (Reylo Modern AU) Available!
Rey never knew her parents. She grew up in the Niima orphanage with her best friends, Finn and Rose.

Rey had always loved to read, books were her escape. In books girls like her, orphans from nowhere always had amazing adventures, and discovered that their parents were really heroes or royalty. She loved all books, but her favorite was a new series that came out: The Starlight Chronicles. It was a science fiction - fantasy series that told of adventures in a far away galaxy.

Rey quickly became the self proclaimed number one fan of the series, she wrote fan fictions on wattpad, made fan art, she had even written letters to the author. They became pen pales, best friends and she wants to meet him more than anything.

The Search For Skywalker Available!
Only a few years after the fall of the Empire, Han Solo vanished. He was not seen or heard from for many years.

Finally, Han Solo has returned, only to find the galaxy torn by war once again. In his absence the First Order has risen, lead by Snoke.  Luke Skywalker has disappeared and Han feels responsible. It is up to him, a young Jedi knight and a scavenger girl to find Luke and restore peace to the galaxy.

But the Search for Skywalker will lead them to unexpected discoveries.