CHAPTER 16 - WHAT IS THIS 'THING' BETWEEN YOU AND ME?

Helloooo everyone

I am back with a 6k word back to back update.

Will let you all dive in without further delay.

Pls ignore editing errors haven't proofread.

Thank you for all the time and support to my work.

Much Love Guys.

...................................

CHAPTER 16 – WHAT IS THIS 'THING' BETWEEN YOU AND ME?

Arnav's POV

Bangalore – Ritz Carlton – 11:10 PM

We'v just finished a late dinner with the team and are now making our way back up to our rooms.Some of the boys just got off the elevator on the floor, and now its just Ravi and Me.I look at Ravi as he's tapping his feet nervously in the elevator and I say – " seriously you gotta stop doing that everytime we are in the elevator, Ravi.."

Ravi leaned back against the other side off it as he says – "well, you do know I am semi claustrophobic right??"

I nod – " ofcourse, I know that..",and I pause as I ask – " but you did say it was getting better.."

Ravi nodded – " it is.."

So me and Ravi played together for the Mumbai team in the IPL

And I say honestly – " I am sorry.."

Ravi gave me a shrug and a sad smile , because he knew what I was hinting about – " well thank you for trying my friend, but I guess your sister has it all decided in her head already..she wont just listen..and honestly im done trying now, maybe I should just let it go.."

I shrug – " maybe..",and I state softly – " but you aren't over her yet..",and I admit now – " and I don't think she is over you..shes just very hurt, I just hope the two of you can atleast talk things out.."

Ravi smiled – " I hope so too..but maybe I just need to let it be for a while..iv been trying to get her attention in the last two months too but it hasn't worked in my favour right..",and the elevator opened and we both stepped out, our rooms were on the same floor, and he spoke as we walked down the corridor – " anyways im excited about the semi's tomorrow, and if we win , we met Cap in Chennai for the finals on Sunday.."

I grin – " yes...we will be meeting him in the final in that case for what the fifth time now??"

Ravi grins but admits honestly – " it still amuses me how we have to play on all these different teams in the IPL pitched against each other and then go back to being one team again..but then I guess it is what it is..we learn so much from playing in the same team as our various international counterparts.."

I nod – " exactly, and the talent that's coming up every year , all these amazing players are given a chance..i think it's been amazing platform.."

Ravi grinned – " yes indeed...and time flies look we are the end of IPL almost..and then in a weeks time we are off to the West Indies.."

I grin – " you love Jamaica.."

He grins – " you love it too......."

I chuckle – "yes I do...",and I admit honestly – "but im glad its only a ten day tour with the five odi's.."

Ravi nods – " I know what you mean man, its been so hectic, I am so looking forward to that little break we have post the west indies tour.."

I smile as I admit honestly – " I am too..",and we reach Ravi's room and he gets in and I wish him goodnight and make my way to my room.