CHAPTER 44 - LOVE..EXPECTO PATRONUS..AND..YOU

Hellooo guysssss...

So yesss..i am back with the Update as promised...aplogies for it got pushed late into the Night as my fingers didn't stop flowing on the keypad as usual until it felt right.

Insanely Long again 21k words!

And I shall eagerly be waiting to know what you all think of the Updateeeeee!!

Please ignore editing errors as I have not proofread.

Thanks to all of you for waiting upppp!! I hope you enjoyyy the Updateeee!!!!!

And I shall now let you all dive in without further delayyy!!

............

CHAPTER 44 – LOVE..EXPECTO PATRONUS...AND...YOU

Khushi's POV

I smile to myself as I hang up the phone now after assuring Mom, dad and Anjali that I was absolutely fine and that theh didnt have to worry about me at all and I had also told them them Arnav and me were going Live soon and I could hear Mom Gush that she was so proud of us both and she was bummed that she'd have to watch us Live on her phone on the way back home if there was too much crowd at the IMMIGRATIONS and then I could hear her asking Dad and Anjali to hurry up and walk faster with her to the Immigrations!

Mom was adorable just like Dad and Anjali too.

They have only been so sincere and supportive off me and I was so relieved when I discussed with Mom that the worse of the trolls still could come up if Asher's article came to light and she assured me that I didnt have to worry about anything at all and that she wanted Me to just focus on getting back on these Trolls in a way that was Savage and yet filled with Love and positivity!

Haha!

Yeass Mom!

I could do that!

And I will !!!

( Okk so yess to let you all in..a little background flash scene...so when I first stepped into the Shower to get ready...i finally opened the gates to the vulnerability that I had been feeling within and I had cried...it was natural for me to feel vulnerable within guys because even though I was expecting a lot of wrath my way all of what had come my way was downright hateful and mean and it did give me a whip within and I wanted to let my emotions flow but then uptil that point – I had held onto my composure and not cried in front of Arnav because seeing me cry at that point would have surely riled him up more...and so I just waited until the Shower to let my emotions flow...and I was glad because that ten minutes of crying and letting my emotions flow freely in the shower had led me to think of the Eureka solution and then just like that in a momentary second all of my vulnerability vanished as I was filled with a greater resolve within – and I will obviously tell Arnav about my this vulnerable moment but later on in the night maybe..once we were done taking our stand against this Hatred)

SO.

Anyways

And I was so glad that everyone at my side in Cape Town was also now relaxed and relieved about this as Arnav had been talking to everyone as in Diya,rahul,uncle ,aunty on the phone whilst I was on the phone with Mom ,Dad and Anjali as we finished winding up!

I also did get on a quick call with Zara and Zain and assured them that I had this in control.

And then to my surprise Asher had called Arnav and told him that he had asked his hotel staff to arrange for our private chat to happen with the reporter in the Presidential Suite and that he had also aced up the security at the hotels entrance!( he obviously heard of our plan from Zara and Zain)