CHAPTER 47 - QUIDDITCH-ING THROUGH THE SEA'S AND STARS

Hello guys...

I am back with the Updateeeee!

Thank you all for the patience...I did take a break for two three days to just freshen and rebbot my head and now bring to you another Arshilicious Long Update of 22k words.

It is a Rollercoaster Update Guys!

There is Emotion, and Love and ofcourse Sizzling Chemistry too!

On that Note ** Mature Content** in there in between the flow of the Update for sure guys!

Also please ignore errors as I have not prrofread.

**** Please refer to the Picture Descriptions Post Prior to this Updtae in the Index to get the feel of the spaces I have described in the Update as I tried to attach the images of the various areas of the outward areas of the yatch in the update in order to give you all a better feel of the Space as you read along – as you go along but it wasn't happeneing so I made a prior Post! Please Refere to it guys..before you read this Update!

Would also advise you all to see the video Link of the Yatch one more Time – th evideo of which I am inserting one more time before the Update Starts!

Okk and now I shall let you all Dive In without further Delay!!

................

CHAPTER 47 - QUIDDITCH-ING THROUGH THE SEA'S AND STARS

Next Morning -930AM

Arnav's POV

I finish putting on my sky blue round neck tee over my favourite grey GAP cargo shorts and now, I step out our bathroom opening the sliding door gently so as to not wake up My Sunshine Yet.

And I smile to myself now as I come to the sight of her snuggling against the pillow,I had put in my place as I woke up about 30 minutes ago!

Haha!

Remember she did that to me at the Hotel just yesterday morning? Because she woke up before me??

Haha!

I Walk to her bedside and sit on the bed next to her and kiss her forehead gently, for she looks so so so so so adorable in her sleep!

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO JUST KEEP FALLING MORE AND MORE FOR HER?

I Mean you all Know that by now...I am a complete Goner of the highest level when it comes to Her! FOR it's Me who is like a completely Insaner...Intoxicated...Prisoner of Soulful - Love..Passion and Desire off this Innocent Precious Alluring Gorgeous Woman in front of Me!

I mean...remember how the depth of the love I feel for her has totally triggered that silly childish jealous side of my head with the non significant past!

Jeeezzz.

I know I gotta talk that out with her today!

Shea going to bring it up surely about that differences I know she has been feeling in my every touch and kiss since yesterday...for I think by default of what I was feeling within...I have ended up pouring a lot of Possesivenness into our Carnaging Moments yesterday.

And I know shes sensed the difference...but is probably wondering around comprehending it all in her fascinating head – still.

Well I am going to definetly going to tell her about what Iv been feeling deep within.And I am totally going to give her a disclaimer that this was a silly childish figment of my Head though – and that it was just something I was learning to grow out off in my Head...as in I was working on it quite well until – Mr Ex decided to pop out into our realities yesterday!