CHAPTER 40 - AND OUR 'FOREVER' BEGINS..!

Hellooo guyssss

Back with the Update!! So Sorry it Got Pushed late into the Night Again ..!!

Okk guysss the update is Long again ..like 18k plus words and I will be eagerly waiting to know what you all think as always!!!

I would like to thank each one of you for all the love and support and wonderful comments last Update for it made me super duper Happyyyyyyy as usuall...so please keep them coming!

I hope you all are Staying In and Staying Safe!

And now I shall let you all dive in without further delay! Pls ignore editing errors as I have not proofread!

Seatbelt On Guys...Much Love..Always!

..................

CHAPTER 40 – AND OUR FOREVER BEGINS..!

ARNAV'S POV

We are about to finish with our crazyyyyy victory celebrations against the CHAMPIONS board and I am thrilled beyond Words.

Well the Word Just Thrilled Would be an Understatement Surely!

I think I should use the phrase – Thrilled to the edge of Planet Krypton!

Hahaha!

And oh Boy – I am also very very Happyyyy!

Happy to the Edge of Planet Krypton too!!

Or Maybe even that bit is an Understatement !

Happily Stumped to the Edge of Milkiway – Perhaps would be a better one!

Haha..thank you Sunshine!

Trust you to give me the best of phrases to borrow for my crazy inner thoughts overdrive!

Okkk so obviously it's not going to be News to any of you the reason behind all this thrill and Happiness!

I mean we won the T20WorldDammFreakingCup – the only medal I did not have in MY Kitty and then to my luckier luck I was also chosen for the Man of the Tournament award!

The minute all of this had happened, in my heart I Knew that this was Khushi's pure Love and powerful prayers for me being answered!And I was totally wanting to dedicate it to Her in front of the Whole Wide World and I am glad that I had been able too.

Thank YOU Sunshine!

MY GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT PRECIOUS AND PURE SUNSHINE!

I AM Kind off MORE THRILLED AND HAPPY To be Finally able to put that Ring on Your Finger too and that too in front of the Whole Wide World – It had been in the Works for Months with my Familys jewellers because those One carat Coffee coloured deep brown diamonds were very very difficult to source because I had told Mom that I want those Diamonds to be the exact shade of the Coffee Bean!

OK SOO GUYS – THE RING I HAD IN MIND FOR MY SUNSHINE HAD A DEEP SINGNIFICANCE IN BETWEEN OF US!

I SHALL EXPLAIN.

The GOLD coloured Ring band to start as a base because Dude – She is My Sunshine! Dont I always say – She is the Sun of MY Life! So the Gold to symbolise the warm yellow Ray's of the Sun!

Then comes that entire engraved line of Ten One Carat Coffee BEAN coloured Deep Brown Diamonds each of whose colour I cross checked my very own self to make sure they were all the same and they were engraved all over this golden band! And guys why did I choose a coffee bean coloured diamond – because it's obviously a significance of the most beautiful moment in time when Khushi proposed me with that COFFEE bean!