CHAPTER 29 - THE 'MAGICAL' CHRONICLES OF THE OCEANS MIX

Helloooo guysssssssssss

So I am back with the Update as I promised.

AND THIS ONE IS LIKE A DHAMAKA UPDATE LIKE REALLY LIKE A MAHA – UPDATE BECAUSE ITS LIKE THE LONGEST UPDATE I HAVE EVER WRITTEN FOR THIS FF – 16K WORDS.

I shall give another Update tomorrow..Ok Guys I know I am going on like writing Non Stop- because in my head its like I need to get this story to a particular point before I go on my little vacation on 7th March. So pleaseeee excuseeee my crazy writing spree Rant.

This FF is like super close to my heart so it's like when I start writing – my fingers just keep flowing on the keypad.

And I shall now let you all dive in without further delay!!!!!

.................................

CHAPTER 29 – THE 'MAGICAL' CHRONICLES OF THE OCEANS MIX 

KHUSHI'S POV

Is this guy crazy or what??????

And out of all the days, he wants to take my case on My Bday!!!!!

God.

Fineeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

I know why he's asking me to go up to the Roof – he's going to ask me to sit on the daybed and talk to him and he is going to be all Shameless as he reminds me off how he kissed me there – the last time we were there – as we confessed our love to each other.

But.

WAIT.

Two can play the Game Hoodie Guy.

I quickly change from my tank top and shorts into a Mustard Colour Tube Top and my Black Capri's Jeggings,and I tie my Hair up in a High Pony tail.

And I look at my reflection in the Mirror.

He Loves Mustard On Me.

And He also Loves anything Off Shoulder or Like a Tubed Top Over me because of his fascination with my shoulder blades and neckline(I still don't understand what fascinates him so much though – its just pretty normal ).Anyway since he has mentioned and demonstrated the same to me many times by unleashing his sweet torturous kisses all over in those areas – so I was going to trouble him a little Too.

Let him see me in this on The Video Call and Burn.

I smile to myself as I make my out of my room.

And My phone beeps.

Him : ok sunshine, I understand.but still its your bday.Make A wish..atleast one?please?deceide quick and text me, once you do only then will I get on a video call.

OHOOO! THIS HOODIE GUY NAA..WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM TODAY???

I quickly type honestly : hawwwwwwwwwww!!! First you make me get on the terrace at this time of the hour and then you around troubling me on my very own birthday...what ya hoodie guy..ok fine..if I were to wish for one thing right now – id wish for a bloody teleportal to open in between of us even if its for just one minute or no..not one minute –I will be little greedy on that maybe ten minutes atleast – and then I would want you to come through that teleportal like Magic and hold me close into You and Kiss me goodnight – before my bday ends in my time!Ok that's what my wish is.

AND I NOW RUSH MY WAY UP.

IT WAS ALREADY 1120ish and I wanted to get on a video call with him really bad, as I hadn't seen him all day today.