Chapter 32 - THE CHARM OF OUR OLD SCHOOL 'VINTAGE-D' LOVE

Heeellllloooooo Everyoneeee....

Surprise surprise!!

I am back with a 10k word long update after like 6 days!!

I shall let you all dive in without further delay!!

.........

Chapter 32 – THE CHARM OF OUR OLD SCHOOL 'VINTAGE-D' LOVE

Two Months Later

15th February ,2020

Khushi's POV

130PM - Cape Town

GUYS...I HAVE a 45 MINUTE-- BEFORE THE NEXT CLASS

Thank you God.

Like just in Time Guys Like Just in TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Hurryy Khushi.

Hurrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

I rush to the cafetaria ( like probably as fast as Usain Boult – you know the star athlete runner in the world- ok wait maybe not as fast as him but like maybe like second close to him...I am telling you guysssss the speed at which my feet are running guys..unbelievable...ohh the crazy I am in Love...everybody around me is wondering if I am practicing for the Olympics for reall.....like really....the looks people are giving me....JEEEZZZZ )

Anyway...I continue to run and i Buzz past the busy crowd and get my usual lunch for myself at the speed of light.

OH AND WHY AM I GOING BESERK LIKE THIS???????

BECAUSE GUYS.

I AM A CRAZY WOMAN IN LOVE !! (NOTHING NEW IN THERE THOUGH..YOU ALL ALREADY KNOW THAT YAAAAAA – AREEE THIS HOODIE GUY AND HIS MAGIC WHAT DO I DO???)

I NEED TO GET ON HOTSTAR LIKE REAL QUICK.

I cant help but smile to myself, as I take a seat in the cafeteria of my university and start eating my lunch and on reflex, I take out my phone and adjust my earphones in my ears and open up HotStar - Star India's online digital platform that kind off screened all of India's matches online as in Live Stream as and when they were happening in India in accordance to IST.

Its almost 5PM in India right now and My Hoodie Guy's final day of the 3 test match series just finished about ten minutes ago with our home boys as in the South African Cricket Team in Bombay, India - the third test was held at the Wankhede Stadium ad the first two in Kolkata and Bangalore.And India has just clinched the Series by 2-1 again.Our Boys had won the first test in Kolkata and then India had won the last two.

My Hoodie Guy and His Team were Killing it on the PITCH - Like Literally!!!!!!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Happpyyyy Danceeeee in My Head - well I do not want to jump around like a crazy idiot in my university's busy cafeteria right now , so yes I will have to Stick to HAPPY DANCING in my Head for a While!!!

Oh and you know what - India is the No 1 Test Side in the World - according to Current ICC Rankings!!!! It has been for quite some time ya!!

OK THEN. WAIT -- I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE WONDERING WHY AM I NOT GIVIING A HEADS UP OF THE LAST TWO MONTHS FIRST BECUASE OFCOURSE A LOT HAS HAPPENED YAAA...BUT GUYS I WILL GET TO THAT - BECAUSE FIRST PRIORITY IN THIS MOMENT - CAN WE SEE MY HOODIE GUY LOOKING ALL HOT AND RAKISH IN THAT WHITE TEST UNIFORM?????

YES RIGHT?????

I KNOW ITS A YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! (OK WAIT AND ON THAT NOTE - MY HOODIE GUY DOESNT KNOW ABOUT ME WATCHING CRICKET YET OR THAT ENTIRE DABBACLE WITH DADDYS RESTURANT AND THE MAKING OF HIT WICKET YOUR TONGUE YET - WAIT WAIT - I SHALL EXPLAIN)

BUT FIRST - MY HOOODDDIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS ON SCREEN!

I cant help but grin like a idiot as i see the live stream of the Indian Team now celebrating amongst each other before the post match presentation.

GODDDDDD GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KILL ME ALREADY!!!

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO LOOOK LIKE THIS YAAAA ????

HE LOOKS SO FREAKING AMAZING IN THE WHITE TEST UNIFORM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THAT SMILEEEEEEEE - WHICH IS NOW A GRIN AS HE TALKS TO CAP AND NOW HE JUST CHUCKLED AND WINKED AT RAVI AND PATTED KUNAL'S SHOULDER AS THEY ALL LAUGH ABOUT SOMETHING!!!CAP PULLS HIM IN FOR A HUGGGGGG...And So does the rest of the Team in like a Group Hug Circle Style!!!!