CHAPTER 19 - THE CURIOUS CASE OF 'TRICKY'.. BOUNCERS

Hello everyoneeeee...

I am back with a 10k words Dhamaka Update!

I called it that because that's what I felt within while writing this out.

Ok ok..i will let you all dive in without further delay.

.......................

CHAPTER 19 – THE CURIOUS CASE OF 'TRICKY '...BOUNCERS

EIGHTEEN DAYS LATER

(Note – Time Difference between Jamaica and Cape Town is 7 Hours – as in South Africa is 7 hours Ahead in Time)

Arnav's POV

Jamaica – 11.00 PM – Saturday Night

I grin as me and Ravi and the rest of our team, makes a run towards Cap,because with that brilliant helicopter shot - Sixer on the last ball of the over, he's just won us another nail-biting match.

I am still this man's biggest fan.

I Love his game.

Its my biggest honour to play under his Legendary Captaincy.

And His Gaming Strategy is always Bang ON.

And we topple over him in sheer excitement and glee, because we had just won the Fourth ODI with West Indies and with that we had clinched this bilateral international ODI series already, even though we still had one more match to go.

The Score was 3 matches to (India) – and 1 West Indies (and all the last three matches were nail biting last over finishes – and in the last two games, I was literally on the edge of my seat, holding my breathe as Cap took us over the line)

And he finally gets his Helmet off and he says – " ok guys...let me catch on a breathe atleast.."

We all get in our usual circular group celebration again , each of us jumping in joy,and right then Cap is being called on for a interview.

And I grin as I pat Ravi's, and Shiv(my opening partner) shoulders on both sides and Shiv grins – " that last over gave me a heart attack..."

Ravi grinned – " oh yes..and to think of us to still feel this crazy every game even though we are seasoned players for years..."

I grinned as I admitted – " its all for the love of Our game, my friends.."

Shiv grinned – "and to our another brilliant opening partnership today ASR.."

I grinned – " oh yes...but I was tricked by that killer swing off his arm Shiv..i mean that was a bloody tricky bouncer..he is new addition to their team..but he is bloody good.."

Shiv grinned – " I know what you mean..it took me a while to just relax a little after your wicket and I decided that I was just going to defned that bowler's balls.."

I smiled – "and thanks to your brilliant strategy..you put up a amazing total of 82 runs Shiv.."

Shiv grinned – " a tip I have learned off Cap.."

I grinned – " ofcourse...we all have learned so much from his experience.."

Ravi winks – " even though I did get two wicktes and decent bowling economy rate..I still have to get both Cap and you out in the nets this practice session.."

Both Me and Shiv Laughed at that, as we now heard Cap finish with the interview and the post match presentation finished after and we are all winding up now.