CH 49 -THE ARRIVAL STAMPS AT THE IMMIGRATION COUNTERS OF INDIA..HOME & HEARTS

Hellooo guyssss

I am back with the Update!!

Yes yes...it is Long – 20K Words.

I am so so happy that you all Loved the pictures of the Raizada Mansion – incase any of you haven't checked it out..please scroll in the index up here in Wattpad and check out the four Picture Posts before you proceed further!!

https://www.wattpad.com/873674123-ff-hit-wicket-my-heart-arnav-khushi-the-raizada

Stay in and Stay Safe Guys!

Please ignore editing errors as I have not proofread.

And now I shall let you all dive in without further delay.

..................

CHAPTER 49 – THE ARRIVAL STAMPS AT THE IMMIGRATION TERMINALS OF INDIA ...HOME..& HEARTS

6th Dec – 730 AM(IST)

( In the flight)

ARNAVS POV

I walk back to my seat from freshening up in the dimmed flight cabin of our Emirates flight that was now taking us to New Delhi.We were scheduled to land in two hours from now...and mostly everyone in our business class section is still sound asleep.

Well except for Me!

I woke up automatically about fifteen minutes ago!!

Haha!

Why?

Because of Excitement Obviously guys!!

Did you read the first bit?

ONLY TWO HOURS UNTIL WE LAND IN DELHI!

LIKE IN A FEW HOURS FROM NOW....KHUSHI...MY KHUSHI...MY PRECIOUS SUNSHINE WILL BE FINALLY IN MY HOMEEE!!!

I CANT STOP GRINNING LIKE AN IDIOT!

INSANER...ADDICTED...PRISONER WHO??

ME DAMMIT...MEE!

HAHA!

JUST HAD TO SAY THAT IN MY HEAD..FOR I HAVENT MENTIONED IT IN A BIT!

HAHAHAHA!

I get into my aisle seat now..my eyes fall on MY Sunshine still cozily sleeping in the flat bed next to my seat, in her seat near the window ..and shes looking so adorable in her sleep right now...that I totally need to bend forward and atleast kiss her cheek...and so I do just that...but like very subtly and softly so as to not wake her up yet..because...we will all be woken up in about 45 minutes as they serve us breakfast before landing..so I'll just let her relax in her slumber till then.I adjust her blanket over her a little and enjoy my peaceful view of watching her in a deep slumber for about 60 seconds...and then I sit back in my seat and recline back into my flat bed too and I keep my hand under my head and I Close my eyes.

Well I am not going to get any sleep right now surely...for I am tooo excited as the time is nearing Landing.

And so I am going to indulge in my favourite Hobby which is thinking about MY Sunshine.

And On that Note – I also have to get around to giving you all a brief glimpse of everything that happened in between of when we bid bye to everyone at Cape Town and this very moment.

Sooo Guys.

Only obvious, when we left From Rahuls place...Khushi was teary eyed with those sweet and salty tears as she hugged Uncle and Aunty Bye and then Asher,Zara,Zain,Rahul and Diya came to see us off at the Airport as well...where again My Sunshine did get emotional as she group hugged all of them Bye and then asked them to be there in India soon as per there travel schedule...and everyone assured her one by one that they were surely going to stick their travel plans because they did not like to see Khushi sulk...and that obviously made MY Sunshine smile and lightened the mood and then there was one more group hug with everyone,and I also greeted everyone then and met them all and thanked them all for their wonderful hospitality for the days I'd spent with everyone were totally like in the chapters of the Best Days of My Life too and I loved every second off it.