CHAPTER 18 - WHY DO THE OCEANS MEET??

Hellooo guyssssss...

Here I am with a SuperMaha Update since its coming after a week.

It's the Longest update I have written for this FF Yet.

12k words plus – Hoping that the Length does the Justice for it coming after a week.

ok GUYS - IMPORTANT NOTE - BEFORE YOU READ THE UPDATE - PLEASE IMAGINE - Fawad Khan as Asher Khan in this FF( since its a fiction..i have the liberty to imagine..hehehe..incase some of you don't know him..please ask google..he debuted with Sonam Kapoor in khoobsurat)

I shall let you all dive in without further delay.

.....................

Chapter 18 – Why Do The Oceans Meet??

One Day Later

Sunday Morning

7AM

Khushi's POV

My eyes flutter open as my alarm buzzes and on reflex, first thing out, my hands reach out for my phone from my side desk and I shut out the alarm and sit up in bed, half way, and put my phone off the flight mode and just as I do, my whatsapp, starts beeping.

I grin.

Its 1030 AM in India right now.

Ofcourse, I had my usual goodmorning messages waiting for me from My Hoodie Guy.

I cant believe I called him – My Hoodie Guy, again.

But to be honest, in my heart – I wanted to call him that.

Because to the world he was ASR – but to me in the core of my heart– he was My Hoodie Guy.

I mean guys, cmon, if he can call me His Sunshine – I can call him My Hoodie Guy too right?

My eyes fall on the messages hes written.

There was one at 8am : Goodmorning Sunshine.Ok technically not yet for you, because its 430 am in Cape Town and you are still sleeping.I have just woken up, and just going to freshen up and stuff and head for a little swim before breakfast.I hope you are having a good sleep Sunshine!

There was another message at 9 15 am : Ok Sunshine! I had an amazing swim, relaxed my nerves totally, now I know why Cap prefers the waters more than the gym.Anyway so now im headed down for breakfast with the team and I think I will be done in about one hour or so, and then I do have some time to relax before we all have decided to step out for a traditional south style lunch you know since we are in Chennai.And then ofcourse you know the usual, pre match meets, discussions and then we will finally head to the stadium by 6pm.Honestly – I am so excited.Its the final afterall.Message me when you wake up Sunshine, you know my mornings only get better after I see you or listen to your voice.

I smile as I read that , and I immediately text him.

Me : Goodmorning Hoodie guy, I just woke up, still in bed, and message you first thing.Are you done with breakfast?? Your day sounds very very interesting already Arnav, I can only imagine how excited you must be.

My phone buzzes immediately.

He is video calling me.

Hes probably just got free and was in his room now.

I swipe up the green button and his handsome face fills in my screen and I can see that hes leaned back into the bed of his hotel bed too and hes got his hand up his head in his usual relaxing position and he says – " hey you...Goodmorning Sunshine, that smile on your face just made my day better...."