CHAPTER 22 - THE FASCINATING CHRONICLES OF THE 'OCEANS' MIX 1.0

Helloo everyoneeee

SO GUYS I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER DHAMAKA UPDATE!

ITS LITERALLY THE LONGEST – LIKE 13.8K WORDS

I know I know it turned out to be super long again – what to do ya guys..my fingers keep flowing on the keypad as the thoughts and the scenes keep flowing until I feel – yes that's the right spot I want to end the chapter with.

I first thought of splitting the chapter ok – thought of posting half today and half tomorrow, but then I felt like no that wouldn't do JUSTICE to the way I want it to FLOW as One!

So here it Goes – The Full Chapter – AS IS!!

And Now I shall let you all dive into without further delay!

Apologies to everyone – who prefers a shorter length Update!!! I still have to get my head around to being able to do that..Haha!!

Ok. Ok.

Here It Goes.

................................

CHAPTER 22 – THE FASCINATING CHRONICLE'S OF THE 'OCEANS' MIX – 1.0

Khushi's POV

Next Day 930 AM

For the first time in My Life – I couldn't Sleep out of my Excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like you all know – that My Sleep is like Super Important to me Right.(I put my phone on flight mode for it)

Its like my Elixir.

But sincere apologies to you Dear Sleep..for someone else has kind off sneaked their way in and displaced you off that very important position in my Life.

Ok to be honest – not kind off Displaced.

But Surely Like Totally - Topped it.

Because My Hoodie Guy has shot up to the position of – MY ELIXIR FOR LIFE!!

He literally is that Magical Potion – My one Cure All – that I am ever going to need in this Life.

And.

Thanks to All the God's Above, My Destiny and My Luck!!

He Loves Me.

Like Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE LOVES MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD.

OH MY BLOODY GOD!!!!!

Ok Ok Khushi.

Finish with your crazy dance in the Shower and Start to get Ready.

You still have to get around to do packing.

Ok.

So To Be Honest.

Like Brutally Honest.

I couldn't sleep till 4am last night, so Arnav left like around 2 am,leaving me all dazed and hazed and shaken with the impact of that last deep prolonged french kiss that left me totally shattered and breathless by the end of it and then ofcourse I was dreaming a little about all that that had happened in between of us...our confessions to each other about how deeply we loved each other.

And then I had instructed myself to get off dream mode and I worked online for like 30 minutes to 45 minutes to get us booked into this amazing place I wanted to take him too for a good three nights – four day trip.