CHAPTER 34 - 'STUMPED' 2.0

HELLLOOO EVERYONEEE...

I AM BACK WITH A SUPERLONG UPDATE LIKE 15K WORDS.

SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL TO READ THIS.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK!

HAPPY Monday!!

And now I shall let you all dive in without further delay!

...................

CHAPTER 34 – STUMPED 2.0

ARNAV'S POV

NEXT DAY – AS IN 21ST FEB – ARNAV'S BDAY – 2.52 PM

I grin to myself as I stand in front of my Locker in the locker room and browse through all the pictures of the Pooja that My Sunshine has shared with me from the inauguration of Hit Wicket Your Tongue.

I STILL CANT BLOODY BELIEVE THIS!!

I MEAN ALL THAT SHE HAS DONE!

LIKE IT IS STILL SINKING IN.

And she is also looking so mesmerising in that cotton baby pink salwar suit that she'd worn for the Pooja, it was similar to the white one she had worn a couple of days ago on the 17th Feb to the Radha Krishna Temple in the morning for the Pooja she had kept in the memory of her family ,since it was their second death anniversary on that day(and this also coincided with my grandfathers birthday and death anniversary too, but because I was on tour because of the matches, I had missed out the ceremony held at home as well, but I was in loop with everyone at home and Khushi on the video calls ofcourse.) With Khushi – I had video called her of course in the morning right before she left for the Pooja and this time she did say she was feeling more peaceful and sorted than she did last year.

And I just wanted to be there for her as always and I was kind of bummed that I couldn't be there with her physically next to her whilst she held the Pooja in their memory and MY Sunshine was all like – you are always there with me Arnav, like always so don't worry about it. And there was some kind off a peace in her eyes that I had spotted that had assured me that she was ok..like really ok and that she was not just saying all of that to make me feel better – And last night I Kind off got my Answers.

Just the fact that she had channelized all her energies and grief so Positively and the fact that how deeply she loved me had been a trigger for her – It kind off blew me away guys.

LIKE EVERYTHING WITHIN ME IS STILL STUMPED TO ANOTHER LEVEL!

Its Like its still sinking in that how is it possible for someone as innocent, pure and beautiful as her to even exist???

ITS LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER KIND OFF MAKES ME WANT TO RESPECT GOD LIKE A MILLION TIMEs OVER.

And like I always say I can never thank God enough for blessing Me with Her In MY Life.

I am still on that overwhelmed chain of thought when my phone beeps.

It's my Sunshine Ofcourse!

And now she's also just shared a picture of her dressed in my Jersey with a Note below it that says : My hoodie guy you are ready for your game and I am all set here for the opening...its filling up already and everyone is so excited and so am I...for this is our first screening. Varun has the screening on already and we can already see the crowd going berserk in the stadium. And I am guessing you are in the locker room now and reading this as you get ready for the national anthems and then the toss. Gosh I am so excited to be able to talk to you about it – thank god no more digienes.(she has added a sticky tongue emoticon)