CHAPTER 17 - VIRTUALITY REALITY

Hellooooooooo everyone

Back with a superlong 10k update.

Let you all dive in wirhout further delay.

Pls ignore errors haven't proof read.

Thanks for all the time and support.

Much love guys

..................

Chapter 17 – VIRTUALITY-REALITY

Next Day – 730 AM- Cape Town

Khushi's POV

My eyes flutter open on reflex.

My phone is on flight mode as usual and I pick it up to see the time on it.

730 AM.

Ok so obviously I had taken this week off from my management accounting firm due to exams and everything.I was supposed to report to work on Monday for another three weeks,before I finally started college full time for the remaining of my third and final year.

So todays schedule was to relax a little by sleeping in a little late to pamper myself and then I had a lot of personal chores to do, you know laundry, stock up a little on my groceries etc, so I had planned to get up by 9am today which was luxury for me, and then get to all this personal chores and then get down to the café to work on the accounts and process the invoices that had piled up and then I was going to do my café shift until the evening and then go for that little networking mixer at the Big Bus headoffice by 7pm, and then be there for a while and then proceed to my uber schedule.

But I guess my body has a alarm clock system of its own.

For I have woken up on reflex.

Usually everyday as I wake up, first thing I do is switch my phone off my flight mode and then the messages from Arnav pop up immediately as hes always up due to our time difference and I read them the first thing, as I open my eyes, lying down in bed and then I message him first thing back and we get on a quick call always.

I want to do that too right now.

But before I get to that.

I need to think a little and process everything that I am feeling within.

So ofcourse last night after I had arrived home, I had messaged him as usual.

I am very serious about the fact – that I cannot stop talking to him.

I am very serious about the fact that – I cannot pull myself away from him.

I am very serious about the fact – that I cannot detach myself from this string in between of us.

I can't.

I JUAT CAN'T.

He is way too important to me.

BUT.

I also had to process all these new complexities that were going to arise by default anyway,because of Hoodie Guy also being Arnav Singh Raizada – a semi God in the country where cricket was no less than a religion.

He was a popular public figure.

A Celebrity – whose Life was constantly surrounded by a lot of Limelight, glitz and glamour because of the Love for the Sport he played.

He wasn't just a national hero for India..he was also an International cricketing superstar.

I close my eyes as I take a deep breathe.