Important Authors Note - 2/07/2020 - A Request for Your Precious Vote

Hello Everyoneeee

I would Like to Express my Gratitude to a Couple of My Readers for Tagging my work - Hit Wicket My Heart - for Cherish FAN Awards 2020 ON Wattpad which focuses on the Fictions Written on Indian Telly Couples. BIG BIG HUMPTY DUMPTY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE ALREADY VOTED FOR HIT WICKET!!

** HAPPY DANCING***

Here is the Link to the Awards Page

https://my.w.tt/RDIByx8NL7

They have a Separate NOMINATION / Final Voting category for each couple in different Genres...and Hit Wicket MY Heart has been Tagged in the Genre 'FanFiction' and has Reached the Final Voting Bit on the Same...( I wasnt even aware off this Guys...thank you so muchhhh...and Specially for Tagging me to Let me know)

Guyss well now that we are in the FINAL Voting Phase for Hit Wicket My Heart...I would request you all to spare a second to Vote for It in the FINAL Voting ( Arshi) Section..in the Fan Fiction genre.. .by just Leaving a Comment for the same,next to the List where Hit Wicket MY heart is Listed.....incase You all feel like Voting for the Same Offcourse!!!

Once again- Sharing the Link for the Award Page.

https://my.w.tt/RDIByx8NL7

Please Scroll the Index to Go to the Final Voting ( Arshi) section to vote for the same! You will find the Nominations List in the FAN fiction Genre the Minute you Open this Section.

Thank you so muchhhhh guys for all the love and Support to MY Work!

Super Duper Thrilled to be Tagged By Some off You Guys already ya!

Once again.....Big Humpty Dumpty Thank you so muchhhh...to all of You Who Have Voted Already..!!

Also once again Imp Bit to Please Note

Please Pleaseeee scroll to the FINAL Voting ( arshi) in the Index - it is below the Nominations ( Arshi) as the Votes will be taken On from FINAL Voting ( Arshi) part in the Index

Thank you for all the Love to Hoodie Guy and His Sunshineee!!

Posting the Link to the Awards Page once Moreee

https://my.w.tt/RDIByx8NL7

SUPER DUPER THRILLED ABOUT THIS guyssss!!! ( ANYWHICHWAYS... WHETHER WE WIN OR NOT..FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU ALL HAVE SHOWERED ON MY WORK TILL NOW IS ALREADY LIKE AN OSCAR FOR MEEE)

I can NEVER thank You ALL Enough.

Much love guys

ALWAYS

Prachi

P..P.S - I shall also be Posting the first Epilogue very very Soon.. Mostly this Saturday..since it will be two weeks since the Last chapter.. and just in case it doesnt come up on Saturday..will be Up by Monday evening Surelyyyy!!!!!