CHAPTER 50 - A SUDDEN STORM THROUGH THE CAPE OF MY HEART

Hello everyone

thank you so so smuch to everyone for the wonderful wishes for my elder Daughter on her Bday that was on Saturday!

And I am now back with the Update

Monday night as I mentioned in replies to comments – guys..but yes..i know it got pushed late into the night..oops..but still Monday night technically.

Its 15k plus words guys.

Prepare yourselves for a Rollercoaster ride guysss – you know as the title suggests...hehe...ok and now I shall let you all dive in without further delay!

Havent proofread guys – please ignore editing errors.

..........................

CHAPTER 50 – A SUDDEN STORM THROUGH THE CAPE OF MY HEART

12 Days Later

18th December - Sunday

ARNAV'S POV

9:30 PM

I give Ravi nod as he tells me that he needs to excuse himself off the dinner table and take that call from his dad and I smile at Dad who grins at me gesturing to me that he was absolutely enjoying the dinner time with everyone and I nod back at him in acknowledgement of the same, taking the last bite of my Dessert now – and I cant help but grin to myself as a mischevious thought crosses my head.

And My eyes fall on My Precious Sunshine , who is sitting right opposite me and is still finishing on her bowl of the Custard,Fruits and Jelly pudding and is in a conversation with Anjali and Mom and Dadi with regards to the Wedding Preps that have been in like full swing – for the last 12 days!!!

And I text her now.

Me : You haven't texted Me in An Hour Sunshine! You gotta pay up a Heavey fine...Tonight( I add a wink emoticon)

I see her immediately pick her phone up and she reads my text now and she looks at me from across her eyes narrowing at me with amusement and I see her type into the phone.

I get a quick reply.

Her : hoodie guy..you just need a excuse to fine me ya...not that I am complaining...but love I have been in front of you for the last hour literally...that's why no..and that is a fair point to be noted Love –so I quite do not understand the context of my fine...but I shall process it anyway...(she adds a blushing emoticon)

I quickly reply : well...yes technically you've been in front of me but I do not have your undivided attention now do I?? Actually I haven't had your undivided attention since 5pm today Sunshine...ofcourse I'm going to fine you!for after tea time..you were like super engrossed in playing chess WITH Dad in His study and as much as the sight warmed my heart...I was completely jealous of the board game in the moment...and well after that..all through out later..you were busy chatting with Dadi and mom, and anjali whilst I chilled with Ravi..and now again at dinner..youv been busy with everyone..and have only been smiling and looking at me and talking to me in between as per in context of family time...and so ofcourse...now that I have recalled all of the above your fine kind of doubles up tonight sunshine with a sweet twist.Ask me what?

And I Tap send and I see Khushi quickly read my text and right then Mom also asks her something and she answers her and then quickly replies : ( I get a line of blushing smiles and hearts ) ohh godammit you.. what sweet twist are you talking about Hoodie Guy??