IMPORTANT NOTE - TRUYEN4U.NET ( Plagirized/Mirror Site/BOT -?)

Hellloooo Guyssss

Okkkk so since this has been Happening pretty much on Wattpad with a lot of writers, I just thought to check up on the Same...and just discovered that all of my work word for word, along with the same username and everything has been Mirrored on the site called TRUYEN4U.Net.

Net

I have been reading up on the issue and it's apparently a BOT or a Mirror Site of Wattpad or something and some articles do suggest that WP is working on getting these sites down

I have been reading up on the issue and it's apparently a BOT or a Mirror Site of Wattpad or something and some articles do suggest that WP is working on getting these sites down....but i just need to think/read up a little bit about this matter,before posting up any more work up.

I was in the middle of writing the Next Update for HW2.0 and was 4k words so that i could put it up by tonight ...but now that this issue has caught my attention..I am just very confused over what to do...

I mean I am obviously disappointed over this development as well, and I am definetly going to report this anyway. At the same time I am also aware that as we post work up Online...its like nothing is probably completely safe from infringement...( God only knows if theres any platform that's completely Safe...)

Let's see what happens.

Any suggestions guys...( and yes as of now I am Not Unpublishing the work that's posted up here...because well it's already Mirrored on the site ..and I reckon this Note will get mirrored up on the site too..since apparently its BOT works simultaneously in realtime...I just need to think this over perhaps?)

Really Bummed Out over this...

Thanks for all the love and support ..always guys...

Much Love
Prachi