CHAPTER 38 - AND EVEN THE WORD 'LOVE' FALLS SHORT

Hello everyoneeeeee....

Okkk okkk guysssss!!

Here I am back with the Update on the Evening of Thursday as promised!!

And as most of you also wanted and so did my Heart – I am going ahead with posting the FULL CRAZY LONGEST UPDATE I HAVE EVER WRITTEN – 22K PLUS WORDS!!

AND I HOPE EVERYONE IS STAYING IN AND STAYING SAFE – I AM USING ALL THE LOCKED IN TIME BY UNLEASIING MASSIVE CHAOS ON MY LAPTOPS KEYPAD HAHA...FOR THE WRITING IS FLOWING – THE BEST WAY FOR MY HEAD TO HANDLE THESE 21 DAYS LOCKDOWN IN INDIA FOR SURE!

And I am obviously very eager to know what each one of you my lovely readers think as always by the end of every Chapter and for bringing this Story Out to Life to Words through the Thoughts of my Head and the Plot is like super super close to My Heart – so kknow this guys each of your comments means the world to me, so please keep them coming!

All my silent readers too – I would love to know what you all think every once in a while and a big fat THANK YOU to each one of you who regularly comment and give me feedback every update without fail, for it motivates me greatly!

And KNOW THAT MY  LOVELY READERS – HIT WICKET MY HEART WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE!

SO THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN GUYS AND NOW I SHALL LET YOU ALL DIVE IN WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY!

Please ignore editing errors for I haven't proofread!

Much love guys.

always

...........

CHAPTER 38 – AND EVEN THE WORD 'LOVE' FALLS SHORT

Four Days Later

25th November – The Day of The Final

6.00 PM

JOHANNESBURG

Khushi's POV

Happpyyyy Dancing in My Head Guys!!!

Likeeee Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to another Level to the edge of Planet Neptune!!

Ahhhhhhhaàaaaaa!

And well I am sure you all have Understood the reason behind my all that crazy Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- ing!!

But I shall tell you all about it anyway!

So you what guysssss...Guess guess where am I Guys??

Where am I??

Haha...well that's a easy guess for Most of You..because you all know how Insaner I am in love with MY Hoodie Guy!

So.

Guys.

I got of the bus a while ago at the JOHANNESBURG Bus Station and right now I am currently in a Uber ( haha),which is taking me to the Wanders Stadium for the ICC T20 World Cup Final Matchhhh!!!

Likeeee Yippee Guyssss!

Like A SuPer Duper Powerful Yipppeeee !!

Hahaha!!

God Help meeee!

I am freaking so excited right nowwwww!

Ok so Wait.