CHAPTER 28 - MAKE A 'WISH'

HELLOOO EVERYONEEEE...

I AM BACK WITH A UPDATE!!!

ITS 10K WORDS.

I SHALL LET YOU ALL DIVE IN WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY

..................

CHAPTER 28 – MAKE A WISH..

KHUSHI'S POV

26th November - Cape Town 1:00 PM

I smile to myself as I continue humming and hopping a little on the side-path on the way to this Bistro near my University, where I usually caught up with Zara for our Friday Lunches together, ever since she moved to Cape Town around four and a half months ago.

So Zara is like become a very good friend, and its very easy to get along with her.

She's a very cheerful, warm and positive person and well so is Zain.

They are an adorable couple, and I am really happy for them.

It warms my heart to see them together – whenever I have gotten the chance too on the few casual occasions in all these months.

And why am I Humming and Hopping???

Because I am listening to My Hoodie Guys one of the favourites numbers from His playlist.

And.

Also because Its My Bday today!!

So yes, after since my family's passing, I do not like to do much on this day, because that makes me miss my family so much on this day,especially Krish, because he'd get all excited for my bday always – it was like he would fight with me to cut my cakes, and then he'd keeping asking me – di where are my return gifts, cmon I am younger to you, and my bday was like a mini celebration of his bday with his friends too.

So yes,I just keep it simple,(because I know my family up from the heavens would not want to see me cry on this day, missing them..so I keep myself involved in the head like any other normal routine regular day).I mean ofcourse everyone wishes me and Rahul,Diya and uncle and aunty always want me to be with them on this day too, and last year too I was with them at their place all day- since last year my b'day fell on a Sunday, but because today was a weekday – Friday and I had full day jamm packed schedule anyway – I was just meeting up with everyone for an early dinner before I got to my Uber Schedule for the night.

And I have received everyone's phone calls already, but since I left for class so early this morning, I haven't seen anyone yet – as in Uncle, aunty, Rahul, diya, varun, Stacey or jack.(My usual regular friends now family features in my Life). I will meet Varun and Stacey and Jack after lunch with Zara as I return to the Café, and rest everyone over dinner.

I am still humming and hopping right as my phone beeps.

Its Zara.

Zara : khushi, im just running ten minutes late.stuck in traffic.have you reached?

I grin as I quickly reply : yes I will reach in a minute Zara, don't worry about it, ill wait up.i have reserved our usual table

Zara : kool khushi.see you soon.

Me : see you Zara.

I now walk into the Bistro and smile and greet everyone – who knows us very well now as their weekly customers for months now without fail and I take my seat at the usual table me and Zara sit in.

So This Bistro is like a very cozy one – nothing too fancy and not to casual too – like you know those cozy French and European bistro's – yes like that – its unique and cozy in a very special way and they have amazing food too, and that is why I got Zara here for the first time and to my surprise she fell in love with instantly – even though it isn't very fancy or something and we have been coming here ever since.