CHAPTER XII. First time

Lisa

I-I'm on top of her.

"Lili," Jennie whispered.

I can feel her warm breath brush against my neck.

"Nini, let go of me," I tried to get off of her but she was really clinging to me.

Instead of letting go of me, she grabbed my nape and guess what happened next?

My lips landed on hers. My eyes widened and I couldn't believe that  this actually happening.

I looked at her eyes and I could see flames. She so damn hot. Why did I even let her drink that much?

But why the fvck am I feeling like my stomach is flipping in a good way? Is this because of alcohol?
I couldn't help but to moan unintentionally. Ughh Jennie, why are you doing this to me.

It's so damn hot. I can't help it anymore. I stopped kissing her for a while and lifted her. I sat on the bed with her sitting on my lap.

"Ugh Lili, it's so hot. I don't know what to do. I-I wanna kiss you mor--"

I don't care anymore, I can't control myself. Please don't blame me tomorrow Jennie.

I kissed her passionately again. I started taking her clothes off of her slowly without breaking the kiss. We were both wearing polo so it wasn't hard to take off each other's clothes.

I held Jennie's nape and pushed her head towards me. Her kiss is so fvcking addicting. I can't fvcking get enough.

My kiss went down to her neck. I lavish her there. I sucked it like there's no tomorrow and I'm a hundred percent sure that it'll leave a mark there. Forgive me Jennie for I have sinned, this pleasure is unbearable, I just want more.

"Ughhh, Lili I want more," Jennie moaned and said. That inspired me to do more.

I nibbled her neck more while cupping her breast. I played it with my right hand while the other hand is sensually stroking her back sending thousand voltage through her body.

"Ughhh, Liliii," she can't help but to moan with so much pleasure.

I slowly laid Nini on the bed and kissed her passionately. I might be drunk but I'm certain that these butterflies I'm feeling in my stomach is not from the alcohol. It's more than that, this sensation is drowning me making me drunk more than an alcohol could do.

My hands travelled around her body while our lips are still connected. She also did the same. She was stroking my back and my hand was in her belly.

Then my hand went to her wet pussy. I touched it and I just slip my finger to tease her.

I felt her nails digging my back. It kinda hurt a little but fvck it added to the pleasure.

"Ughhh Lili, can you put it in?" Jennie said.

Despite that Jennie is innocent about all these, her body is working for her. It's like this baby can't control her body. I just wish that she won't regret knowing that she's not much of a baby tomorrow, she be more like a woman. My woman?

I don't know but it fvcking sounds good? Is this because of alcohol or I'm falling for her?

"Lili, Ughhh I want it in. Put it in," Jennie innocently demanded and as an obedient girl, I slowly put a finger inside.

"Ughhh, that hurts," Jennie complain.

"It just hurt in the first time baby but it will be worth it in the end," I said.

This is also my fvcking first time but watching porn really did a big help.

When I felt that she became comfortable, I started to move my finger in circles then in and out of her beautiful pussy.

"Ughhh, ughhh, ughh," her moans are like music to my ears. It makes me do more. And I did, I added another of my long finger inside her.

Without saying any words, I pushed my fingers deep inside her hitting her at the best part.

"Ughhhhhh," she moaned and I felt her nails tearing my back.

I just ignored it and continued banging her with my long veiny fingers.

I love the way she slightly open her mouth or bite her lower lip with her eyes closed it just means that she's liking it. Ughh, her satisfaction is enough to make me cum.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," her moans everytime I push my fingers in. I did it while sucking her big melons.

I stopped for a bit and that surprised her.

"Why'd you stop?" she asked innocently.

"I wanna eat your pussy baby," I said and licked my lips like I'm a predator hungry for food.

A/N: Charoottt gusto ko mabitin kayo HAHA